“Bad Nite out” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Naples, Florida
“Bad Nite out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Being a long term shoebee, wanted to see The Chatterband on my trip North. What a disappointing evening.... were told all seats near the band were "reserved" - yeah right, regulars only perhaps!!! Sat at the bar, the slowest service I have experienced in quite a while... our "neighbors" dirty dishes sat for a good 45 minutes after they departed... food was mediocre at best... typical in season fare - the mussels were ok, good sauce, the coconut shrimp were overcooked and underspiced... .... oh, and Chatterband was disappointing as well. Guess it's true what they say, you can't go home again. I'd mark this on my "not to do" list.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We just stayed at this place
Paid alot of $$$$!!
We stayed other years and didn't mind because the place is beautiful and we had no problems .All I can say is, I can not believe how downhill this place went.
The employees ( one in particular ) are downright rude and act like they are doing YoU a favor( as far as I'm concerned as much money as you pay to stay there they should be rolling out the red carpet ) I was NOT happy at all this year!!!! The " owner " Kelly is no help either. Bad business ways! Needless to say .... We will not be staying here again!!!
You Just lost the multiple rooms we've been renting for the last several years! Disgusted

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Racist Scumbags”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The big fat UGLY bouncer at the door is a racist scumbag !!
He would not let friends of ours in solely on the fact they are black !!
Their I'D"s are legitimate ,they showed more than 1 too. This racist pig said no!
Thing is flip flops is known for this behavior as I found out from many people . Horrible !
Lawsuits are in the works !
Racial discrimination is against the law!!!
No one should go to this dump !!
Boycott Flip Flops !!!!!
Funny my friends who couldn't get in , Will own this place soon !!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
hamburg
“Nice lunch spot , fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Good lunch spot , fast service , I had a club sandwich and some beer and the wife had a chicken cheese steak, food was good service was fast , what more could you want !!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Location great, food terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Westys for a drink and decided to go over to flip flops for a meal. It was the worst food I have ever ordered in any place, ever. Dry chicken, jerk chicken that was two chicken breast with bottle sauce. The wraps were tasteless and the sides were from a can and over cooked. They have no idea what a dinning experiences is. Order drinks and the bartender screwed then up too. To be honest I am a fair judge of people, but this was really bad food food. I will say the waitress was excellent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere