“Best Experience I had in new jersey!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites

You added Comfort Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2880 US Route 1 North, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 (Formerly Brunswick Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Experience I had in new jersey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been in NJ couple of times. and this is my second stay in this hotel. Couldn't ask for better place for the price. Very nice staff. Very convenient location for new york. Would love to come back and definitely recommend to others.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms facing back.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Edison, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was better than my expectations this time this is my second stay..and I was surprise to see the same value as a franchise hotel would have...the breakfast had gotten much better. .rooms where more fresh. ..nice to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Stockbridge, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I booked the reservation online the day before my visit and had booked two queen beds, When I received the confirmation it said one queen and a pull out sofa. I called the hotel but the guy working the desk gave me a very hard time about fixing this as I had booked online. After half an hour of arguing with him and him having to look up the reservation multiple times he finally fixed it. He wasn't nice about it and I should have known it would end up being a bad trip, My friend and I checked in Saturday the 16th and the guy at the desk was less than friendly. Our room wasn't very clean and the bed seemed small for queen, The floor had white sugar or something all over it and the counter near the microwave was sticky. Not a big deal just figured we'd mention it before leaving. Before leaving for dinner my friend went to take a shower only to find most of the towels to have some staining so she called the front desk and he said he couldn't bring her up more to get dressed and come down, We decided just to go out to dinner and stopped at the desk on the way out to tell the front desk associate we would stop by for the towels. I mentioned to him about the counter, floor, and the stains on the one bed and the towels. He kind of just shrugged it off and said he would mention it to housekeeping. When we got back from dinner we got the towels and the talked to the associate for a few minutes about the area. There had been a change of shirt when we were gone and this associate was much friendlier. He ended up offering us a new room and told us the previous associate had said he already did but obviously that wasn't true, We took the new room and it was ok until my friend decided to take apart the bed to remake it to her pleasing. She found blood on the sheets and a huge spot of blood on the mattress itself. We ended up sharing a bed because obviously she couldn't sleep on that gross mess. We went to get some ice for the juice we had picked up and when we were at the ice machine we noticed that water hose for lack of a technical term was coming up from some rustly spot in the flooring and it was just gross.The vending machines were out of order. You couldn't turn the heat down in the room and even with the window open all night it never cooled down at all it was uncomfortable and the tv went off and would not turn back on after a certain time. I wish I had gotten a picture but I didn't. I however did get a picture of the bed. The next morning housekeeping knocked on our door at like 8:00 am to ask if we were getting out as they put it. I mentioned everything to the frontdesk upon checking out and was assured the owner would call me and I would get a partial or complete refund because of only being able to use one bed. I was told housekeeping couldn't speak english and that was the lack of manners but I don't think the language barrier was the problem more like the whole place was poorly managed and doesn't expect to have regular guests and don't need regulars to stay in business. The board of health should really check this place out. To date I haven't heard from the owner, Don't expect the free breakfast they offer with the package as you must have to be downstairs by like before 7:00 or there isn't anything left, The overnight frontdesk staff (Marc) and the morning associate were the only assets to that place as both were very friendly. I wouldn't reccomend staying here as you'll probably end up with a disease or just highly grossed feeling like you need a five hour shower after a night in this place.

Room Tip: choose a room not in this hotel and you should be safe.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these North Brunswick hotels

West Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

excellent affordable stay.Home away from home.
good house keeping staff..Room was neat and clean.Good TV channells.
Easy check in and out.
safe parking which was free
good healthy breakfast.
friendly staff

Room Tip: excellent hospitality.Home away from home
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in days. There was trash in a large bag outside my room. The room itself was generally clean particularly the bathroom but the entire hotel was showing signs of neglect. Most of the equipment in the fitness room was out of order. I would not stay there again...there are better options in the general area of this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding. The day I checked in the ice machine was broken.. I bought this to the staffs attention and a nice young man named Marc apologized to me a few times and provided me with ice and said the technician was on his way .. Later that night I went back to get Ice and the machine was fixed .. The staff was great helpful and courteous to accommodate me with any bumps I had along the way. Will be back again in the future.

• Stayed September 2012
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was a guest for 4 days. It is very spacious room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Its very hard to find a hotel that fits your needs. It is nice outdoor patio space with a grilling area. Just a great hotel and a great price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!