“EXCELLENT STAY” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2880 US Route 1 North, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 (Formerly Brunswick Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in North Brunswick
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“EXCELLENT STAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

excellent affordable stay.Home away from home.
good house keeping staff..Room was neat and clean.Good TV channells.
Easy check in and out.
safe parking which was free
good healthy
breakfast.
friendly staff

Room Tip: excellent hospitality.Home away from home
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in days. There was trash in a large bag outside my room. The room itself was generally clean particularly the bathroom but the entire hotel was showing signs of neglect. Most of the equipment in the fitness room was out of order. I would not stay there again...there are better options in the general area of this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012

Travelers are raving about these North Brunswick hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding. The day I checked in the ice machine was broken.. I bought this to the staffs attention and a nice young man named Marc apologized to me a few times and provided me with ice and said the technician was on his way .. Later that night I went back to get Ice and the machine was fixed .. The staff was great helpful and courteous to accommodate me with any bumps I had along the way. Will be back again in the future.

• Stayed September 2012
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was a guest for 4 days. It is very spacious room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Its very hard to find a hotel that fits your needs. It is nice outdoor patio space with a grilling area. Just a great hotel and a great price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Let me first start off by saying, I mildy take trips/vacations. I'm pretty busy with work and what not, so when I do decide to travel anywhere, I try to have the most positive experience possible. I'm from Chicago, however i have family that stays around the North Brunswick, NJ area.
So before I flew over to Jersey to visit family, I was looking at numerous websites for the best rates and rooms around the area. I eventually stumbled upon Brunswick Hotel. I've never heard of this small, unheard of hotel brand, however, at the price that they were showing was truly getting me a bit excited. I called up my cousin who lives near the NB area to go check it out for me on one of his free days to let me know if it was worth the $$$.
My cousin had told me it was a nice hotel, and in a good area. I took his word, but I was actually very curious to see what his definition of "nice" was.
The day of my reservation, I had landed in NJ a little bit earlier than I expected. I called the front desk and asked if I could check in early (check in is normally at 3pm, but I had requested a 1:15pm check in) and they told me they had a room ready for me already. I arrived at the hotel, and the picture on the site was what I expected. Nothing too fancy, but still not bad to look at from the outside. The man at the front desk was extremely kind, funny and professional. Checking in barely took me 3-4 mins. The room was nothing too spectacular, however, it was very spacious, and clean. Later on that night I got a little bored, and went down to the front desk, and Mark (front desk employee) was very polite, and actually started to help me find something fun to do around the area. Ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings with my cousins and it was a great time. Breakfast in the morning was alright. Just basic eggs, bacon/sausage, cereal, coffee, juice, bagels/breads etc. But I really don't have a right to be too judgmental about it, because it was FREE. When checking out, Tahmid, the same front desk employee who had checked me in, was still very kind, and social. He actually tried and converse with me, and I ended up talking to him about sports for 20 mins.
Overall, my trip was successful, and I dont regret staying at a non-brand hotel whatsoever. If you end up being unsatisfied with your stay or surprised over the fact that it was below your expectations, you cant really blame the hotel. They arent the Hilton, Mandalay Bay, Sandals resort, etc. But I'm sure they know that, and that's why they try and step it up in other areas.

Cons:
-Bed is a bit stiff (still able to get a good night sleep though)
-Wifi was a bit slow at times
-interior is very old fashioned (to some, that might be an interest but not for me)

Pros:
-clean
-spacious rooms
-FREE breakfast, wifi, and parking
-CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT (Im a huge people person, so observing if company/store has good customer service is a big thing to me)
-Tahmid and Mark are the greatest!

Room Tip: If you have a reservation made, CALL before you check in to make sure everything is ready and if not...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Wildwood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was a guest at this hotel for 2 weeks. It is very clean, it has wonderful service and the people at the front desk were most helpful. Its very hard to find a hotel that fits your needs and I consider myself to be very lucky to have found the Brunswick Hotel. I wish to thank the entire staff for their hospitality and services. You truly made my stay most comforting. Thank you, Elisabeth

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Old Bridge, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

It is a 1-2 star hotel. No pool, horrible breakfast, not that clean.
One morning someone had their car broken into in the motel parking lot.
It is located infront of a very busy highway, so lots of highway noises.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!