“Ok stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn North Bergen - New York City

Save Saved
You added Days Inn North Bergen - New York City to your Saves list
Days Inn North Bergen - New York City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2750 Tonnelle Avenue, I-495 & US 1 & 9, North Bergen, NJ 07047 (Formerly Days Inn at the Meadowlands)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in North Bergen

414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I can not believe this is a Days Inn - literally, as good as it gets. It's actually a bit over the top. By far, the best Days Inn I've ever been in. It started with a super friendly shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. The guy was so nice, he actually took me to a Walgreens nearby to get some things I forgot. He, and the front desk staff, were very accommodating and friendly - a simple thing, but really five-star service. The rooms are HUGE, and cklean. Great cable package. Free breakfast (if you book directly from their website) Beautiful lobby. Excellent experience. All great things to say. Keep the good work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Days Inn North Bergen - New York City, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hello Elizabeth! We appreciate your kind words and business. We are ecstatic to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel's remodeled appearance. We have been working around the clock to make sure the appearance of our hotel is comfortable and as pleasant as possible. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We'd like to offer a discounted upgrade for your next visit. Please contact us at 201-348-3600. We hope to hear from you soon!
Wetumpka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had a great trip. Our hotel was fantastic. It exceeded our expectations, marble everywhere, pretty chandeliers, friendly personnel, and money saving shuttle into New York.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Days Inn North Bergen - New York City, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hello Robert. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with the third party Valet Laundry Service that picks up and delivers the dry cleaning for guests. We will be sure to contact the company and resolve this issue so that this does happen in the future. If you would like to further discuss this matter please feel free to contact our front desk manager who handles all front desk matters with guests. Her name is Josephina. 201-348-3600. We hope to hear from you soon.
Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was here in New York for the UN meetings as a reporter and I'm returning to my country tomorrow. This is my last night after 10 days so I decided to write a couple of words. Nobody can know better than me I guess.
First of all the hotel staff, as menitoned above, are not so kind or welcoming. There is no, "welcome, good morning" etc. even if you're the first one who says it.
This indian guy carrying the hotel staff I guess to their homes works as a taxi driver also. Even you want an official taxi, the front desk always direct you to him. So you have to take the car to wherever you go. I think they're good friends so they want him to earn money rather than official taxi drivers who are the only ones permitted to take people to whereever they have to go. Interesting.
More, after a very busy day, we came to our room and saw that no bath towels are left in our rooms. No big thing, it may have been forgotten. We would not make it a problem bu after we call the front desk, ask for towels and all hispanic lady in front desk says is " you come and take it, noone can bring it to you" it became a big issue.
No good 'international breakast'. Only American style. We ate only once in our stay. Not to mention that only one old angry guy is serving you and you have to wait too long.
I wouldn't have writren all these things here if my complaint to the customer service of the hotel (http://www.daysinnnorthbergen.com/) had been at least replied. But they are so sure of themselves that they didn't even bother to answer me. Because this place is just like an orphanage and you have to just live with all these problems.
I'm rewriting what I wrote to the customer service which was not even answered: This is worse than a hotel in Mogadishu/ Somalia. At least those people asked everyday if I had any problem or needed something. And when I went in they always smiled and said "Hello".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Days Inn North Bergen - New York City, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hello, We apologize for any inconveniences you encountered. It has come to our attention that prior to this created review, our office has, on numerous occasions, tried to contact you regarding complaints made through the days inn website. It seems that the number listed is invalid and has a voice mail that is not set up. Therefore, we were unable to leave messages. Please contact our office so that a resolution can be reached at 201-348-3600. We hope to hear from you soon in hopes to discuss the matter further.

Been to Days Inn North Bergen - New York City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn North Bergen - New York City

Address: 2750 Tonnelle Avenue, I-495 & US 1 & 9, North Bergen, NJ 07047 (Formerly Days Inn at the Meadowlands)
Location: United States > New Jersey > North Bergen
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in North Bergen
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn North Bergen - New York City 3*
We offer: 250 spacious modern rooms, luxuriously renovated, most with marble bathrooms• Free WiFi Internet available throughout the hotel. Our rates are at a fraction of the cost of Times Square Hotels which are 10 Minutes Away - traffic permitted. Frequent Shuttle Service available to guests at an affordable price. Other New York locations are available on request (Fee)Delicious Breakfast served in our Charming Breakfast Cafe.The rooftop PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT, serves lunch and dinner. Free, ample parking for up to 400 cars ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn North Bergen - New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn North Bergen Hotel North Bergen
North Bergen Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn North Bergen - New York City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.