I went for new year to NY, all the hotels in Manhattan were already booked or very expensive. Days Inn was a reasonable price. Good things: The price is good, the hotel is clean and the front desk very kind. For my family was really important that most of the employees spoke Spanish. Although the hotel is 20 minutes away from Times Square take a taxi is expensive ($65), but you have other option (Shuttle and buses). The buses run throughout the night. Bad things: The hotel is located in a depressed place, I went to a bar next to the Hotel and it was packed of "Bad guys", it seemed very dangerous. Average it was a good experience, if you cannot find a hotel in Manhattan, I would recommend this one.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn North Bergen Hotel
- Days Inn North Bergen Hotel North Bergen
- Days Inn North Bergen
- North Bergen Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer: 250 spacious new rooms, luxuriously renovated, most with marble bathrooms• Free Wireless Internet Available in ALL Rooms. Room prices at a fraction of the cost of Times Square Hotels which are 10 Minutes Away - traffic permitted. Frequent Shuttle Service available to guests at an affordable price. Other New York locations are available on request (Fee)Delicious Breakfast included in our Charming Breakfast Cafe. NOW OPEN THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT, located on our rooftop, serving lunch and dinner. Free, ample parking for up to 400 cars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn North Bergen - New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.