Since I was on a very strict budget, this hotel served its purpose. The hotel is very old but clean. The money that we saved on the hotel stay allowed us to take in the many sites in Manhattan. I must say that the hotel, while very convenient to the city, is located in a very depressed area. Don't stay here if you have to spend too much time inside the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn North Bergen Hotel North Bergen
- Days Inn North Bergen Hotel
- Days Inn North Bergen
- North Bergen Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer: 250 spacious new rooms, luxuriously renovated, most with marble bathrooms• Free Wireless Internet Available in ALL Rooms. Room prices at a fraction of the cost of Times Square Hotels which are 10 Minutes Away - traffic permitted. Frequent Shuttle Service available to guests at an affordable price. Other New York locations are available on request (Fee)Delicious Breakfast included in our Charming Breakfast Cafe. NOW OPEN, THE CHINA BUFFET, located on our rooftop,serving lunch and dinner. Free, ample parking for up to 400 cars – Comparable to NYC Hotel Parking that could cost $50+ per night! We will be offering great rates for SUPERBOWL 2014! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn North Bergen - New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.