“Blink...your in CUBA” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Blink...your in CUBA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

As I am not Cuban, I was introduced to Rumba by my Cuban friends who swear by it.
What an amazing find!! I have been to many Cuban restaurants but this is hands down the most authentic; not only by there food and decor but there staff is literally right off the boat!! No Pun intended! I have never left there unsatisfied, in fact the first time I ate there I actually oooh'd and ahhhh'd out loud!! The prices do not match the quality and portions of the food....You are paying so little for such a big helping! If you are a lover of Cuban food you must visit, they also now have another location on Tonnelle Avenue.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pomona, New York
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family and I went to Rumba Cubana on 2/13/13 all the foods we ordered was absolutely delicious. Big portions at a reasonable price. My daughter ordered the pork chop, she didn't like it because it was not tender. The waiter was so polite to take it back and have her ordered something else. She ordered the chicken which was very tasty. I had the fish, never tasted fish outside my home that is so flavorful. So when I want good Cuban food, I'll definitely take the drive to North Bergen to Rumba Cubana.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Never had a bad dish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Rumba is a great place to eat. Food is delicious and very affordable. I have had a huge variety from the menu and have never had a bad dish. I have recently been to the new location on Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen and love it. So happy its close to home!

Visited January 2013
North Bergen, NJ
“HAPPY PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very warm restaurant - service great and food excellent -loved the whole ambiance - bar service excellent - couldn't be nicer people and good location lots of parking

Visited October 2012
New York City
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here for my Birthday weekend with mom & sis and had one of the BEST meals at a fabulous price!!!