“Fun dining at the bar counter” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Newton
New York City, New York
“Fun dining at the bar counter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We came in to watch a world cup game. It was fun watching the games and eat at the counter. The bar tender was friendly. Food arrived quickly, but we were not pressured to leave.

Visited July 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“Nothing too exciting here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Been here a few times. Just average Applebee's. Plus manager decided to have convo with someone and involve me. Not cause I needed to be. Cause I was between them eating. Oh well

Visited May 2014
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“not the best Applebees I've been to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I’ve been to many Applebees and I’m usually very happy with their food, but this one, the food wasn’t great. I had ordered a chicken Caesar salad, and the chicken, which I asked to be grilled and warm, came out cold. My girlfriend got a steak and soup, both came out cold. When we questioned this, the waitress said she’d speak to the kitchen, and came back 5 minutes later, asked if we wanted anything else, totally ignored the issued.

I would go back to another Applebees but I’ll be skipping this one in the future, wasn’t at all happy with the cold food, or the waitresses total disregard for us not being happy.

Visited March 2014
Greendell, New Jersey
“Typical Applebees but service is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Applebees has pretty good food for a fast food formula place. Our friends chose to have us meet them there. The visual atmosphere and decor is typical, but fun & comfortable. One member of our party was not happy with her meal and the manager made sure she got a satisfactory replacement.

Visited November 2013
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times. Food is always good. This time i ordered the new honey pepper chicken strips with the 4 cheese mac and cheese. The chicken was really good and the pasta was cooked perfectly but it was a bit spicy for my taste

Our waiter Rich is always friendly, knowledgeable about various items on the menu and makes dining at this location a pleasure. I will definitely be going back when in the area.

• Visited October 2013