“Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Newark
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

They run a shuttle service to and from the airport every thirty minutes. It seemed longer when i was at the airport waiting for the shuttle. Other Hotels had their shuttles running about every 15 minutes. I witnessed three of there's to one of Wyndham Garden Hotel shuttles. The Location to the airport is the Key. The rooms are Quiet and clean. No Microwave in room but 24 hour access to snacks and coffee down stairs.

I would stay again. They just have to run more shuttles. Hire another Driver.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Lake Forest, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

the hallways and lobby and elevators were old and in need of a spruce, but the rooms were better...nice bed, fresh linens, nice sized bathroom with good water pressure...what more do you need from an airport overnight besides to sleep, watch tv and shower in the a.m. before the airport shuttle (get there EARLY to the lobby for an early shuttle, folks...it was standing-room only at 6 a.m.). BEST thing was a 24-7 café with reasonably priced fresh fruit, muffins and sandwiches...nirvana after a long international flight in coach class! nice front-desk staff...

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

hotel was less than what I expected. Service was ok - but was a little sketchy in terms of feeling safe.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Okay, normally I do not write reviews on hotels but I just have to comment on this one. All in all the hotel is not terrible the rooms are clean towels are fresh and staff is very helpful and do their best to make sure that you enjoy your stay. First of all when you're using your GPS to get here, I first use my iPhone GPS and it took me on a wild goose chase, I used Google maps and it worked much better to get you there quickly and efficiently. The staff was very friendly at check-in and I got my room immediately. The room was clean and everything was in order. The bed however, needed to be updated five or six years ago it was very stiff and had a hard time falling asleep. I woke up early in the morning to the smell of oil in my room, I called the front desk and made them aware of it and they said they would send someone up to see what was going on. They agreed with me and changed me from a different floor into another room. The restaurant attached to the hotel is not the best but it will do if your hungry.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We stayed at this hotel to park our car and fly out of county and stay a night. FYI if you book through any site that isn't the Wyndham site they charge you extra for parking. The shuttle supposedly leaves every half hour on the hour. The shuttle came early to get us from the hotel everyone got off the driver told us we weren't allowed to get on yet and disappeared. We didn't even start loading into the bus until 5 after the hour not to mention how long it took to get everyone on. Then coming back the shuttle is supposed to show with no call necessary we were there 10 min before 730 didn't even show up until 745. Not happy!! Not to mention the restaurant they have is terrible!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Newark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Everything was A OK with this hotel except for the bed. The room was nice and clean. The shuttle was very convenient for EWR access and the availability of snack and a shop for supplies in lobby worked out great. The guy at the front desk...even at 3am was very helpful. For the cost to value...I would give 4 stars....but I have to lower it because the bed was very uncomfortable. I could feel every spring in my back. I have stayed here before and have this to be true with multiple rooms, but not all.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Bedminster, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel year after year and do the Park & Fly Package, which is very convenient for my family and I. The staff are wonderful and very accommodating. The rooms are nice and clean. The lobby has a nice scenery and the restaurant has good food. You can't go wrong at this hotel at all. On another note, your car is safe in the lot if you do the Park & Fly package. You don't need to worry about your car while you are on vacation. I leave my car for 2 weeks and never had a problem.

Room Tip: Stay at this Hotel for the Park & Fly package. It is very convenient!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport? Share your experiences!