“30th HS Reunion” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Newark

972 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My connecting flight at Newark Airport was cancelled. No flight out till tomorrow afternoon. I called hotel after hotel. One hotel gave me a reservation, but when I got there 5 minutes later, they had given the last room away. "Sorry, people got here before you." REALLY? I called the Wyndham. Eddie told me that they had one room left. PLEASE, I begged, save it for me. He was so sweet and assured me that the room was mine. And, it WAS! Eddie and Carlotta at the front desk were 2 of the most helpful, cheerful, pleasant hotel personnel I have ever encountered (and I travel a LOT). Eddie offered me toiletries. Carlotta told me that the gift shop sold underwear (oh, did I mention that the airlines had also "misplaced" my luggage?). Eddie and the Wyndham saved me. When a traveller is in distress, hotel personnel who stick to their reservation word and then truly try to de-stress you are priceless. I so appreciate their professionalism and kindness. No more Holiday Inn for me. I am now a Wyndham fan and am in love with Eddie! If you are adrift at Newark Airport, I highly recommend that you call the Wyndham first.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Ridgefield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We made a stay, park and fly reservation and arrived as the hotel's computer system crashed. The staff handled the emergency with extraordinary courtesy and professionalism, minimizing the inconvenience on a busy Friday night. The room was clean and very quiet, the restaurant inexpensive and quite good, and the ride to the airport quick and efficient. We'll definitely do this again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport

Address: 550 US Hwy 9, Rt 1-9 S / I-78, Newark, NJ 07114
Location: United States > New Jersey > Newark
#2 Best Value Hotel in Newark
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport 3*
Choose the Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport Hotel for your next trip and enjoy the results of our $10 million renovation. Located directly across from Newark Liberty Int'l Airport, our convenient location is 15 miles from NYC, 5 minutes to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, NJ Performing Arts Center, Downtown Newark, and 12 miles to Meadowlands/Giants Stadium. We offer 349 well appointed spacious guestrooms, 3 richly decorated suites and 10,000 square feet of meeting/banquet space. Enjoy our top-of-the-line services and amenities including a newly renovated state of the art fitness center, business center, complimentary 24 hour shuttle service, 24 hour grab and go and more. Treat yourself to accommodations at the Wyndham Garden Newark Airport Hotel where our staff consistently strives to make your stay as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Newark
Newark Wyndham

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.