“I'd would have rated it excellent, but c'mon were talkin about Newark” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport

You added Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   550 US Hwy 9, Rt 1-9 S / I-78, Newark, NJ 07114   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Newark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

About this hotel I just can say that it was a pleasant place to stay, for a quick trip! I went there for 3 days and the attention was good, 24hrs for anything you may want. Guys of the front desk were nice and also people from restaurant, were you can eat from seafood to a steak, breakfast to dinner up to 1am. There's also a snack bar were you can find ships hot coco salads or a sandwich 24hrs. My room was pretty nice, loved my bed, so confortable warm with a desk, water coffe or tea! And the most important thing is that it if just across the street of Newark Int Airport so you wound have to worry about getting up early to go to airport! Btw, it has a bus every 30mins going/coming to/from airport for free! I absolutely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've stayed at the Wyndham for a friend's son's birthday party (about 5 6 year olds between two rooms). We had ajoining rooms. The staff was pleasant at check in and friendly with the children. We used the pool, which was clean and a bonus for our excited children. I've also used their shuttle service for the airport. Always on time and it takes about 3 minutes door to door. It is located on the local side of 1&9. Easy to get into New York, about 7 minutes from Jersey Gardens Outlet mall and easy access to the highway. I'm not sure why the reviews aren't higher, but I've enjoyed my stay and their services.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I chose the Wyndham because it was the lowest cost 3-star airport hotel with a free shuttle that I could find. I don't need anything super luxe for an overnight stay at the airport - but I do need something clean, with nice enough rooms, and friendly service. And the Wyndham provided just that. We had a late dinner and drinks at the hotel restaurant (Starlight, open until midnight). The restaurant is fine - it's not a 5-star, but it's comfortable. I've learned my lesson at many hotel restaurants - it's best to order simple. So we did - pizzas, fries, wings. And it hit the spot. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Overall, good value. I'd stay here again when I have a Newark stopover.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport? Share your experiences!