On our way to LA from Stockholm, Sweden we decided to stay one night where and get an afternoon and evening in NY. Easy courtesy bus from terminal B to Mariott, you see it but you do not want to walk there with all bags. Easy check-in and then a cab to lower Manhattan ca 30 mins. Nice combined in and outdoor pool to use if you have time to kill before your flight. No free wi-fi. Starbucks corner in the morning in the restaurant. Great stop-over hotel instead of staying in the apple and worrying about getting to your flight next day!
- Also Known As:
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott Hotel Newark
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Newark
- Newark Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Newark Airport premises, Newark Liberty Marriott is perfect for people traveling in the Newark and Manhattan areas. This hotel offers space for meetings and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.