“Horrible service...over priced” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
NICO Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 487 Restaurants in Newark
Transit: Newark Light Rail - NJPAC
NYC
“Horrible service...over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I ate at this restaurant last night and I was NOT pleased with our service. The waitress came over to take our orders for drinks. I asked her if thye had a drink menu or specials and she replied "no". I ordered a riesling wine. About 5 minutes after I ordered the riesling I saw a waiter selling specialty drinks. I asked my waitress about the drinks and she informed me then that they had the drinks going around. The food was OK...That is it...JUST OK. I dished out $40 and I was still hungry after eaing a piece of dry grilled chicknen on a piece of lettuce. I have nothing more to say about this place....It's just not worth your $$ or time.

• Visited July 2011