I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It's a nice enough hotel and relatively convenient to the airport. To get the hotel from the airport, if you want to take their shuttle, it leaves just twice an hour. You also need to take the airport tram to the airport pickup area. So you can expect to spend at least 30 minutes to an hour to get to the hotel. The same for the shuttle coming back, but at least you have a bit more control over that. I was stayed here and used the shuttle, tram, train to get to NYC. It really took a fair amount of planning but doable. If you get a car, the hotel is the midst of a maze of roads which make it a challenge to reach, although they have put more signage.
The rooms are roomy and well equipped,wireless internet is good. The serve a reasonable breakfast but for dinner, you'll need to go out and there is nothing close by. This time, I picked up something to go in the airport and took it with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 1.5 Mile drive from the Newark Liberty International Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Newark Liberty International Airport hotel offers an exceptional experience whether staying 1 night, before or after your flight, or several nights as an alternative to the New York City high prices. Boasting 162 Guest rooms with 80 suites, you are bound to find the right room to meet your need. Take advantage of our facilities that include our complimentary hot breakfast buffet that waffles, eggs, breakfast meats yogurt, and much more. Let's not forget the coffee service available 24 hours a day in our breakfast area. We also offer commentary Wi-Fi, and a 24 hour a day scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport. When you arrive at your room, you will greeted with colorful rooms that are well appointed and offer you a flat screen TV that allows you to review over 50 channels from ESPN to Showtime and much more, an in room-coffee maker, large desktop workspace and a comfortable bed to relax and recharge yourself for the next day. If you are looking for a little exercise, check out our on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights and our indoor pool and spa. Additionally the hotel can assist you with a safe area to jog if you need to run in the open air. If you need to do some laundry, we have 2 options for you. We offer both valet laundry and we also offer self-service laundry on our 1st Floor. And if you need a snack or a soft drink, check out "the Market" next to the front desk. If you need transportation to Downtown Newark or NY City, the nearest subway station is at Liberty Airport, which offers easy access to Newark city center and Manhattan. If you are traveling to the area for business or pleasure, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Newark Liberty International Airport is the place to stay for a great nights rest and even better service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Newark
- Fairfield Newark
- Newark Fairfield Inn