A large room with a King sized bed and nice linens. There is an on-demand shuttle to parking P4 at EWR, from which you can get to the NJ Transit station to Penn Station NY in 30 minutes. The shuttle was happy to pick us up at EWR and drop us off there for an evening in NYC, picking us up again late at night. The trains run to 2am, and the shuttle is available 24 hours a day. The hotel is 30-40% of the cost of staying in central Manhattan, and is a good place to be (especially for us as we had a 9am flight out the next day). We didn't eat there. The sink is in the main room, not the shower room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport Hotel Newark
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Announcements The Holiday Inn Newark Airport is now accepting reservations for arrivals after April 17, 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.