My husband and I are planning an extended holiday and prebooked into this hotel for summer dates. Previously, when dealing with this hotel, where we have stayed twice before, the room was billed at the time of arrival. Today, we got our credit card bill and the rooms which were booked 5 months in advance were on it. We really like this hotel, but after dealing with customer relations at Holiday Inn Corporate Office, we are left with a bad taste in our mouths. We have no complaints about the charges, just the fact that they have chosen to take our money 5 months in advance. Even the most polite customer will get no help or a straight answer from their representatives. Anyone who deals with online bookings should beware when dealing with Holiday Inn. It is so unfortunate, as we always stay with this chain and have ALWAYS been satisfied with their product. Needless to say, this is our last reservation with any Holiday Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport Hotel Newark
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Announcements The Holiday Inn Newark Airport is now accepting reservations for arrivals after April 17, 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.