“Best in Newark airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Garden State Diner

Garden State Diner
Terminal C, Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07197 (Newark Airport and Port Newark)
(973) 648-6791
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Newark Airport and Port Newark
“Best in Newark airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I tried several places in the Newark airport but this is certainly the best . Good food , good selection , prices are good and the service is good also .

Plus the service is quick if you are rushed .

Great place . I certainly recommend it .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best airport eatery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten at this airport diner twice before boarding our flight and the meal has been great on both occasions. I had gyro and pita bread while my husband had a burger. They were both really fresh and tasty, the service was quick and everyone was really friendly and polite.
One of the best airport eateries I have ever been in.

“What A Great Airport Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I never expected decent diner food at an airport, but Newark has this little gem. Almost makes me want to ply into Newark next time I go to NYC.

Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Can't beat it for a diner at an airport!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Have eaten breakfast here a couple of times now and it's been very good each time. Service was quick and efficient and I had my meal in 10 minutes or less. I had the Ham and eggs breakfast and it was very good. The portions were nice and the ham was a ham steak slice as compared to the pressed ham you sometimes get. Very tasty home fries and toast cam with the order and it was right around $12 ! I've only eaten breakfast here so I can't review on the lunch/dinner foods. If you're in Newark and need breakfast...go here!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woburn, Massachusetts
“The worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just left the diner. Worst food and service ever in NJ, and maybe anywhere. Food doesn't match description on menu. Had to pick my check up with a napkin. Server sneezed into hand just before delivering with that hand.

Sent my complaint to email address on check. Three days still waiting for a reply.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere