“One of my favourite burger joints” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hamburgao

Hamburgao
288 Lafayette St, Newark, NJ 07105 (North Ironbound)
973-465-1776
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Ironbound
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“One of my favourite burger joints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I actually have booked longer than normal layovers at the Newark airport for the last 3 years just so I can come here and eat. The X-Tudo's. fruit juices, and pastries are tasty and are something unique I have been unable to find back home in Minneapolis. The service is fast and cordial and they are always willing to let me practice my Portuguese with them.

TIP: If you ever need to get here from EWR, catch the 62 bus to Newark Penn Station and walk about 10 minutes to the restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
3 Thank dls251

Harrison, New Jersey, United States
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I go to Hamburgao for 7 years never had any major problem other than having the wrong food delivered or simple things like that, also their food is very good and always fresh, I love thir sandwishes!

Visited September 2012
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Good food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Had a nice meal. Enjoyed the food and was alive with lots of crowd. The place is neat and clean, the staff was coordial.

The menu had enough choices to chose from, not far from my place of stay and hence preferred this place to eat out.

Visited October 2011
New York City, New York
“The Best Place in Ironbound, Newark.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The best place to eat. Cheap. Big to fill your stomach. They are fast. They are clean. I have been there many times. And if I am around, I will go back again for sure.
Every one must go.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Atalinder
Paris, France
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

the burgers are so good, order the cheese tudo. I also recommend one of their natural juices, i had the orange and pineapple juice with a brazilian soda they call Guarana.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Hamburgao? Share your experiences!