“Incredible customer service, great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
New Providence, NJ
“Incredible customer service, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We've been going here since the 3rd day they've been open and it keeps getting better. They are extremely accommodating (set up a table outside for us when that section wasn't open, invited my 7&8 year old go back to watch him make their individual pizzas, etc.). I love their salad selections, which are always excellent. Pizza is great, sandwiches we've had were all excellent and the staff is awesome. We love that they have the outside dining too. By far our favorite pizza place around!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

It is so nice to see G with his own place. I have always liked him. From back when he was at Arminios in Chatham, he did a great pizza. He has continued and built on his reputation with his own place. Food is awesome, delivery is quick. Great place, great food, great guy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Much better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We normally do not go into New Providence, and the only reason we tried this restaurant was because of a living social coupon (Similar to Groupon). We were very pleased with our experience, and will definitely return. Their menu is on their website, and as you can see the prices are reasonable.

We ordered garlic bread and fried calamari as appetizers. The calamari was very good, and the garlic bread was as good as it gets. The only negative thing that we would say was that we were surprised that the amount of calamari on the plate was rather small for $8.95.

For our entrées I ordered veal parm, and my girlfriend ordered eggplant Parm. Both were absolutely excellent, as good as you would expect in a much more expensive restaurant. The veal was tender as I have ever had.

We shared tiramisu for dessert, and again it was nothing short of excellent.

We could not help but notice that the couple sitting next to us ordered sausage and pepper sandwiches, and. the aroma made our mouths water even though we had just finished our dinners.

The owners told us they have been open only about two months. It was obvious that they were well covering all the details, and someone really knows how to cook! Looks like they will have outdoor seating in the rear when the weather warms up. We suspect as the word gets out it will be difficult to get a table on Friday or Saturday evening.

We wish them success, and hope that they can keep such high standards as their business builds.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly place with reliable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The owners always remember frequent customers and take time out to converse.

I enjoyed the baklarab. Sorry about the spelling.

Good food. Im a fan of the astronomer that has the name of this restaurant.

The garlic knots were a good way to complete my meal.

New Providence, New Jersey
“Ok...will go bak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I believe in this place. Sounds crazy for a three star review, but average is how I feel after eating here. Let me bein by saying the usual, went with family on a Friday night. We sat on after a 15 minute wait, which is no big deal, thn the issues started. Only one, that is service. Relly sub par. The cook brought the food out, while the waitress watched. The serving staff seamed lot all night. The food was good and the atmosphere was good, which is a pleasent change or new providence eateries. However, the service was really disturbing. I would only give 3 1/2 stars if I could. Will be going back, I just hope service issues are straightened out by then.

• Visited March 2013