“Vindictive owners” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pilgrim Lake Camp Grounds

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Gretna
Pilgrim Lake Camp Grounds
You added Pilgrim Lake Camp Grounds to your Saves list
Stage Rd, New Gretna, NJ 08224   |
Philadelphia
“Vindictive owners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Overall an average campground with a pond that is prettyfilthy . We started out by getting there at night, it was really hard to see so by accident we occupied the wrong campsite that happened to without water and electric when we paid for both. Once the husband owner dropped off a wheel barrow of wet wood, he told us we were in the wrong spot. Since we were already unpacked we said we would like to stay here and there were no other campers so he proceeded to say well make sure you get a refund for not getting water and electric. So I was like great. Next day I ask the wife owner for the refund and she begins to tell me it's my fault for picking the wrong campsite! What? You were the ones who told me get the refund. Reluctantly she gave me the refund but the next day she made it a point to turn off all water from other sites nearby AND turned off the communal water as well!!!REALLY! which we were told to use since we picked a site with no water. i mean these people are really cheap plus you can only purchase their wood and no outside wood. Also there are tons of Mosquitos and ticks, our two dogs got eaten alive. Plus there were no other campers here only a few seasonal folks who would stare me and wife down every time they would drive by. EWW! Do yourself a favor and skip the jersey shore for camping, go to the poconos where it is much nicer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Pilgrim Lake Camp Grounds? Share your experiences!