“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate here on a rainy night and the place was nowhere near full. Cocktails were very good. Food was good except I think my chicken was a bit too salty. Dessert looked good but I didn't try it.

• Visited January 2013

Washington, Pennsylvania
“Great food, service, and selection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We went here for dinner and really enjoyed our dinner. We had a nice booth by the window and started with 2 apps and a Spanish Tempranillo. The duck meatballs were great; the tuna tartare was okay.
For dinner we ordered the Mahi, the scallops, the duck, and the Pappardelle. The pasta was the favorite at our table followed by the duck.
All in all the service was very good, but I would be more inclined to suggest a meat or pasta dish over a seafood dish at Daryl.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great wine bar with realy good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to Daryl on a week night with my husband. Nice wine list ans a seasonal menu which I always enjoy. I had the sqash soup which was perfect for a chilly night and he had a Caesar Salad which was well prepared. The risooto as an entree was very good and his steak was done to perfection. Wine suggestion worked well with dinner and was reasonably priced. No dessert, we were too full =) Will definitely return.

• Visited December 2012
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Excellent "New American" for decor, food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very nice decor first: contemporary and relaxing at the same time. The menu was mouth watering: what to chose!! Three of us went for the duck as the entree, the pieces were much more tasteful than the usual thin slices of duck presented next to each other. Great touches of sauce. As appetizer my spouse chose the risotto which I tasted since I love this usually and I was a little disappointed not by the liquid gorgonzola but not enough solid overall. My beet salad was superb with the strawberries. Great idea!!
The red wine was a treat: Andrew Rich "Coup d'Etat" in fact better than a pinot noir with the duck.
Our waiter Carl did a great job all evening: he was resourceful and friendly. Thank you for a great evening!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somerset, New Jersey
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food was overall to be very good, I had the tuna that was fresh and prepared the way I order it and my wife had a steak.I found the decor to be cold.

• Visited October 2012