Four-story Residence Inn (RI) -- just over 100 suites. Good quality, consistently reliable:
• Comfortable, clean, modern RI. Meets expectations of pleasant, functional, roomy accommodations.
• Good breakfasts. (Hoped for additional healthy options & more variety -- particularly for longer stays or repeat visits: Greek yogurt, whole grain breads, & greater assortment of fresh fruit.)
• Nice evening meals -- with some *different/non-standard* RI fare. (Won't say -- so surprised isn't ruined for new guests.) *Variety* is much appreciated for those with steady diet of rote hotel meals; thanks go to chefs & cooks who understand & make effort to create alternative tasty, healthy meals.
• For evenings when food isn’t served, brief drive to numerous nearby eateries; call-in order & pick up on your way home from day’s activities. Five-minute drive (or 15-min. walk) -- about ½ mile/ 0.8 km – on NJ 66 to: Ruby Tuesday & WalMart (prepared meals or grocery shop).
• If you’ve time & inclination, food shop & prepare your own meals in furnished kitchenette. Approximate drive times to 2 groceries in neighboring Ocean Township:
-- 10 min. (3.5 mi./ 5.6 km) to Target (2331 State Rte 66).
-- 15 min. (5 mi./ 8 km) to Wegmans (1104 NJ 35). (Pricey but *delicious* takeout with abundant variety; also exceptional grocery store.)
• Smaller exercise room with older, working equipment.
• Free internet/WiFi.
• Free on-site self-parking.
Approximate drive dimes (distance) -- depending on traffic – to airport & points of interest:
• 50-60 min. (43 mi./ 69 km) -- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
• 50-60 min. (23 mi./ 37 km) -- Sandy Hook Lighthouse (Gateway National Recreation Area/ Beach/ Boardwalk)
• 15 min. (4.5 mi./ 7.2 km) -- Asbury Park/ Beach (Jersey Shore):
-- Safe, “Snooki-free” during colder months. But winter shore, even with snow dusting, is still lovely. Brisk breeze blows yet doesn’t deter the hearty from walking the beach; bundle up & enjoy its desolate wintery beauty.)
-- Also in Asbury Park is façade of round “Casino” building (Philadelphia Toboggan Company Carousel); if you enjoy historical architecture or just interesting structures; you may delight in photographing its remains.
Overall, a solid RI for short- or long-stay whether traveling with family, as a couple, or alone on business.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Neptune At Gateway Centre Hotel Neptune
- Neptune Residence Inn