This hotel is brand new! The staff were kind and friendly, and the rooms were amazingly spotless! I was really surprised with how great the hotel was. They have a Walmart down the street that's open 24/7 which helped out a lot, and also a mall and many restaurants not too far away on Route 35. I will return back anytime I'm back in Jersey! I most definitely recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel Neptune
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart® at the brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune, NJ, ideally situated near exit 102 (coming from the North) and exit 100A (coming from the South) of the Garden State Parkway, minutes from the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, Asbury Park Boardwalk and beautiful Jersey Shore Beaches. Enjoy our wide array of just built first-class features – a heated, indoor pool, 24-hour business center and state-of-the-art fitness center. We offer attentive service with a personal touch. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply please call the hotel for details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Neptune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.