This is a very clean, new property with friendly staff, but the hotel has some poor design qualities and location flaws. The room and bathroom were spotless..probably one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at, but the bed was uncomfortably firm and the pillows were cheap and uncomfortable. There were different choices of "soft" and "firm" pillows on the bed yet neither were comfortable. Two things I didn't like in the bathroom...1) the bathroom door automatically shut, so if you wanted it kept open you had to prop it open with a suitcase or something and 2) the bathroom light and fan were the same switch so you couldn't have just one or the other. Breakfast in the morning was good with a large selection...typical for a holiday inn express. I forgot my hairbrush, nail file/emery board, and Q-tips so I asked the front desk if they had any of those items- all they had was a small plastic comb (though it worked well enough), but no on the other two items. This hotel does not allow pets, though I think it would be a great if they did as there is a large grassy field behind the hotel. As for location, the hotel is off of a busy road and even though it's only one lane in each direction the high traffic volume makes it difficult to turn left-in and left-out of the property. The new Wawa next door prohibits left-turns out (something to be said about the traffic on this road). The Wawa also makes it difficult to turn bc every time there is a gap in traffic people are usually turning out of Wawa.The hotels check-out time is noon which was nice. There was also a pool, small arcade, fitness center, laundry facilities, and business center...none of which I used, but nice that they were offered. Overall, decent, clean hotel with some annoying qualities.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune Hotel Neptune
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart® at the brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune, NJ, ideally situated near exit 102 (coming from the North) and exit 100A (coming from the South) of the Garden State Parkway, minutes from the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, Asbury Park Boardwalk and beautiful Jersey Shore Beaches. Enjoy our wide array of just built first-class features – a heated, indoor pool, 24-hour business center and state-of-the-art fitness center. We offer attentive service with a personal touch. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Neptune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.