“Looking forward to going back!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cape May, New Jersey
“Looking forward to going back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I loved and enjoyed my stay! It was fabulous, the front desk made sure that I was taken care of in every way. They showed that I mattered and that always makes the stay more pleasing. The kids enjoyed the game room and heated pool, I was also able to workout during my stay. I loved the area and the fact that the Jersey Shore Outlets was literally 1minute away. Looking forward to my return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Easton, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I stayed here Memorial Day weekend 2012. The Hotel is clean and new. However, as another reviewer also complained, there is a DESIGN FLAW in the doors. They SLAM shut any time someone enters or exits. I mean REALLY loud and abrupt. The weekend we were there was a busy one, and the doors were slamming shut, waking us up until 2am. We have 2 young children so "sleeping in" is unfortunately not an option for us. I mentioned it to the front desk upon checking out, and they said they would "mention it" but did not seem too concerned and said it was a busy weekend. "Busy" shouldn't be an issue. Its most likely busy all summer. I also replied to an email from Holiday Inn asking about how my stay was. I mentioned sleeping was very difficult, and got no reply.

Because sleep is terribly important when you have kids, I would not stay here again unless I could confirm they fixed the door problem.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was my first time staying at this newer hotel. It was a great experience. We wanted a place close to Belmar to go to the beach. Everything is modern & tastefully decorated. The breakfast is great too. The pool is saltwater, something you don't find everywhere. There is a WaWa next door if you want to pick up drinks or snacks. I would definitely recommend this place. Ashley at the front desk was especially helpful

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Everything was OK except for the breakfast. Sunday morning it's 8:30 am, we showed up. Slice of bread but no toaster! Cereals, but only skim milk or coffee cream! 3 yogurts in the fridge only! Pancakes machine is shut down, and cinnamon rolls display is empty and light is closed. After we inquired, they ran out on pancake mix, rolls and milk! But they finally plug the toaster really later on when we were about to leave!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hotels_Unlimited, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear 4Runners67,

We at the Holiday Inn Express of Neptune send our sincerest apologies for your inconveniences with us during your stay. Our breakfast area is available to all our guests at a complimentary rate. Our breakfast buffet is available on a first come first serve basis. Although we try to prepare for as many guests as possible, we cannot always calculate who will take which items. Our management has looked into this issue further and has taken proper precautions to prevent this from happening in the future.

We thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. If you should experience any other issues during your stay it is always best to seek help from management so we can address your concerns as soon as possible. Our staff continues to strive for the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 with our commitment to service. We wish you the happiest of travels.

Holiday Inn Express of Neptune.
LINDEN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've stayed here twice for business in the last few weeks for business and everything was just right. Every single staff member was friendly and helpful even though they were extremely busy. The manager was not above helping out her staff. A special thank you to Ashley and Tiara.

• Stayed August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Very friendly customer service, extremely clean place, feels like home. Free continental breakfast-absolutely no complaints. Book it, if you need a place to stay in this area. Large parking lot and 24 hour monitoring system is impressive.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Laval, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love the cleanliness and modern look to the place. The staff is very friendly, comfortable bedding. Such a convenient location - close to the outlets and restaurants and 10 minutes from the beach. The only thing I didn't like was the complimentary breakfast. I find it needs more of a variety, more items to choose from. Orange juice tasted like water.

Room Tip: Better to not be so close to the exit on the side of the hotel where we heard the door way too oft...