This is not my favorite Fairfield, but the location was great for me being close to Route 273 and I -295. My room was O.K, clean but small room. A/C was great since the temps outside reached 87! so I slept well. I did have to move as I was initially given ROOM 108- big mistake as it is next to the Workout room with the treadmill noise going thru the walls until 10:00 P.M. The next A.M I asked the front desk to move me and they immediately assigned me a 4th floor at the end of the corridor which was fine with me! My luggage was stored behind the front desk until I returned at the end of the day,
The free breakfast was o.k with bright & cheery attendants who insured you were taken care of ! The coffee was actually strong and scrambled eggs with turkey sausage patties where served the 2 day's I stayed.I was handed out a water bottle and granola bar for later which was great to have for a mid-A.M snack which was a nice gesture.
I attempted to use the public computer but the printer was not synced and could not print out my airline ticket. The manager on duty was kind enough to bring me in his office so I can log on and print my ticket!! So staff was courteous and very pleasant.
Restaurants in the area were close by so you can pick and choose what you like within 5-miles. I guess I would return if the price was right, meaning I would not pay more than $125.00 for a stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mt. Laurel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mt Laurel
- Mount Laurel Fairfield Inn