Visiting from Atlanta, Ga over the Christmas and New Years Holiday. I really enjoyed this hotel. It was well kept and clean. However, I did have 1 complaint about the shower head and the room missing it's refrigerator, but a SUPER PLUS goes to houseman Herb Chambliss. My husband stop him in the hallway and told him about our problem. He was professional and through. Issues were taken care of within about 10mins. He even checked in on us the two or three times during our 8 days 7 night stay there to make sure we were comfortable. ( he probably doesn't think we remember him...but we do)
I would recommend this hotel to anyone just because of the professional and genuine staff member Herb Chambliss.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Wyndham Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount is located in the heart of the Mount Laurel business district, 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport. Amenities include restaurant/bar, indoor pool, fitness center & complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. The Hotel has achieved a 3 Green Key rating through the Green Key Eco-Rating Program. This rating demonstrates that the Hotel has taken significant steps to protect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.