“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

On a weekend getaway and wanted to have a bite to eat, usually hotel food is terrible but the food at the Wyndham was astonishing, not to mention receiving excellent service from the bartender Cheryl who was extremely entertaining and polite! This establishment has a lot of character and a great staff from check in to check out it was a great experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Kenneth S,

Thank you for the lovely review of your most recent stay at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel.

We are pleased you had a relaxing and comfortable stay, and we thank you for mentioning our “astonishing” food and “excellent service”. We hope the next time you are in Mount Laurel area, whether for business or leisure, you choose to stay with us again.

676 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

While staying at the Wyndam Philadelphia-Mount Laurel, we encountered a minor issue with some teens from a traveling team. They were a bit rowdy in the pool. Once I called Monique, the front office supervisor she took care of the situation immediately! She actually requested to speak with their parents too and told the parents even though the children were 16, they needed to be supervised. Needless to say all was taken care of within minutes. The hotel is clean including the heated indoor pool. The food is good but most importantly the service is great! I have never seen a team of such strong women in the front who not only run the show but do a great job! Monique truly put myself and my family first and made us feel like a guest not just a traveler! Another couple we saw said the same thing as she personally took the time to greet each guest! We had a great stay and customer service is what will bring us back!

Room Tip: All floors are clean. Fridge and microwave available upon request within minutes!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dena L,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Wyndham Philadelphia Mount Laurel! We are thrilled to hear that had a fantastic stay with us.

I am glad that our staff, especially Monique, could be of assistance to make your trip more enjoyable. Our goal is to always provide top notch service and accommodations to our guests. Thank you for staying with us!
Hamilton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a 2013 wedding block for this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is old, needs a lot of work, the hotel was so noisy that I couldn't even sleep and I had to wake up at 2:30am to get ready for my wedding. The shower in my room wasn't working well at all, the room telephone was not working properly. I had worked with one of the sales manager there for the wedding block and had made sure they add my sister in law to my room so she can get the key to the room whenever she got to the hotel. When i checked in I confirmed with the front desk that they have her name and hand her a key to the room when she comes, however when she did arrive they told her she wasn't on the room and refused her to come up to my room and the staff didn't even bother calling my room or coming up to my room to confirm if they can let her in. My sister in law had to drive back to her place which is an hour and a half away in the middle of the night because the hotel screwed up even after so many confirmations. I was definitely puzzled by the lack of thinking from their part. She has the same last name as mine and she had her drivers license and they knew it was for a wedding block. The staff should have had the courtesy for me and my guests. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, until they improve the way they work. There are plenty of other hotels near by which are much better and with better rates e.g. crowne plaze (15 mins away).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear HD,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your recent stay at our hotel.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with our service and apologize for any inconvenience you and your guests encountered with our hotel. Your comments have been shared with our management and team to correct any error on our part. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Been to Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel? Share your experiences!