We got the Wyndham by chance at a low holiday-weekend rate. Well-built and well-appointed and has held up fairly well. Pleasant, well-trained staff from check-in to cleaning. Granite up-dated bath, New large TV. Clean, nicely decorated. Large window with sheer drapes. Some wear on the carpet and half-spread on the bed. Attractive indoor pool. Outdoor dining spot. Nice landscaping. Did not use the restaurant, but other public spaces were first-rate: lots of marble and wood. Parking lots are roofed with solar panels.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel
- Wyndham Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount is located in the heart of the Mount Laurel business district, 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport. Amenities include restaurant/bar, indoor pool, fitness center & complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. The Hotel has achieved a 3 Green Key rating through the Green Key Eco-Rating Program. This rating demonstrates that the Hotel has taken significant steps to protect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.