I booked this hotel to stay with my fiancee and my toddler. It was loud around 1 am, I had my fiancee look out the window only to see 100+ teenagers all over the parking lot FIGHTING. After about 15 minutes of no cops and no security doing anything I decided to call the office only to realize our room phone did not work. The teenagers where around many cars in the parking lot , and I got extremely upset that they were standing around and sitting on my car! Again after I tried to call the office they started shooting!!! the kids were running all over screaming , someone got shot , and still no cops. I called 911 and they told me they were sending someone. After another 10 minutes one cop car arrived and as soon as he saw how big the crowd was he pulled out of the parking lot and waited , once back up arrived none of the cops entered the parking lot until the crowd disappeared !!! I went down after an hour to be on the safe side and complained to the desk! They told me they were sorry I felt the way I did and after asking a security guard to go check my car , I did not receive a courtesy of someone telling me it checked out OK! , I had an early morning the next day and could not fall back to sleep;There were people at 230 am checking out of the hotel with their children in their pajamas.!!! Worse hotel, worse customer service , rude staff!! Do not recommend what so ever!! The shower curtain is made of fabric , and leaked water all over the floor every time we showered. The paint was chipping all over, the heat was not working properly , and the spacing on the bottom of the room door was so large you could hear people walking around and talking all night.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Wyndham Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount is located in the heart of the Mount Laurel business district, 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport. Amenities include restaurant/bar, indoor pool, fitness center & complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. The Hotel has achieved a 3 Green Key rating through the Green Key Eco-Rating Program. This rating demonstrates that the Hotel has taken significant steps to protect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.