We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting relatives. Here are a few things I noticed about the property and our stay.
This hotel is conveniently located close to Interstate 295 on 73. Even so, I heard no traffic noise at night. I slept pecefully.
The bed was firm, and the pillows were conforming (read "squishy"). The shower was a beautiful stone and glass stall. Everything was clean and inviting. Even the bath products smell great!
I used the swimming pool on 2 days. It was well-maintained and large enough for an adult to swim laps without getting dizzy :)
I recommend this hotel to visitors in the area of Mt. Laurel or Cherry Hill, NJ. Or even Philadelphia. It's an easy drive.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Hotel
- Wyndham Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount is located in the heart of the Mount Laurel business district, 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport. Amenities include restaurant/bar, indoor pool, fitness center & complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. The Hotel has achieved a 3 Green Key rating through the Green Key Eco-Rating Program. This rating demonstrates that the Hotel has taken significant steps to protect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.