“Regular business traveler” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Hotel ML

You added The Hotel ML to your Saves list
The Hotel ML
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   915 Route 73, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 (Formerly Marriott Mount Laurel)   |
Ranked #20 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Durham
“Regular business traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I frequently book this hotel on my business trips. The front staff desk Priscilla & Linda were vey great and helpful to give me the best choice room based on my description. The breakfast was good with good choices. I had complimentary wine/beer on Tuesday evening to meet the Hotel management. My experience with this hotel is always fun and exciting.

Room Tip: Rooms behind the elevator have balcony
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My experience was fine, used priceline to get an unbelievable rate, so the value was extraordinary. Room clean and updated. Staff was fine, room service was very good. Overall very positive experience, nice fitness center, will definately being staying here often.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Williamstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We booked the Food & Fun Package for Coco Keys & stayed overnight at the Hotel ML. Our kids are 6, 5, & 3. After reading some of these reviews, we were a little apprehensive, but gave it a try. We are so happy we did! It was a great time. The staff was great, very helpful & friendly. All the food we had was good. In the water park, the food was a little pricey, but we expected that (about as much as eating at a ball park). The waterpark was so much fun. My boys loved the large water slides. My daugher loved the smaller slides & sprinkers. We all went on the lazy river together & it was really nice to do that as a family. My hubby & I took turns going in the adult only jacuzzi. It was awesome. I expecially like the fact that you could go outdoors in the jacuzzi. Our room was very nice & clean! The bed was really comfy! We recommend this trip to anyone needing a little fun weekend getaway. It was great for the kids & us parents as well.

We want to thank Andrew (african-american guy with dreads who had a negative review on here) especially. We lost 4 beach towels & this guy went out of his way to find them for us. Turns out, the cleaning crew had grabbed them while we were in the arcade & they were in one of the washers being cleaned. Andrew didn't give up until he found our towels. That was so nice of him. He was very friendly & professional. Actually, we didn't encounter any staff that wasn't friendly & helpful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 10th floor. We chose that floor for the balcony & the wall was 4 ft high. I rea...
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were at ML hotel few weeks ago on weekends. We stayed on 6th floor. The room was nice and very comfortable. It was week end. When we checked in we met Marie, she was Manager on duty. She was very helpfull, very nice and very friendly. The problem is that she is there only weekend.I would like to see her weekdays also but.......
She gave as direction with everything and later on she just made sure if we really enjoyed
SHE IS JUST AWESOME AND SOOOOO PROFESIONAL.

Thank you very mach to having Marie at your hotel

Vineland, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was so excited to stay, especially after seeing the photo's on the website, but WOW it's not like this at all. Ants in the bathroom, front desk service especially the supervisor were rude. I explained an issue I had checking in and no accomidations or understanding just nasty responses by the SUPERVISOR herself. When I walked by she would not say hello but said hello to others...not a problem made me smile even more. No maid service...I had to ask to get that. Cocoa Keys was SOOOO dirty! Really? once it first opened the water was so filthy, hair in water, floor dirt, BUT the staff were very nice...I guess they have not heard of a skimmer??!! Sad...Sahara Sam's it is!!

Room Tip: Don't stay on first floor close to water park, very noisy.
Turnersville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

For business purposes, we host events in the ballroom quite frequently at the Hotel ML. There is a man name Kensurt (Kenny) who is just SO pleasant, happy, and great to see every time we are there. He works in the catering/banquet department and I see him everytime we are there. He is the happiest, most polite person - and it is a pleasure to see him always!! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I am very upset, because my son was on the water slide and he was knocked out of the raft. The force of the water threw him into the wall of the tubing and he cracked his two permanent front teeth. I called the manager, Marie Burke and she was very rude and would not come and see my son and I could not even tell you what she looks like. I had a two day package and I said in light of what has happened I would like a refund for the night I would not be staying and she said "NO!" I was appalled! I wentnto see the manager at the aquatic center, Louis and he was very nice and concerned. He filled out an incident report and gave me a card for the GM, Jeremy Dowd and I contacted him, but he has not returned my call. Also another staff member in customer service was very helpful and her name is Dyonne Hayes. She took the time to comfort my son and ease my painful experience. She was awesome and so was Louis. Also, I would like to add, it was another woman in a white glittery shirt with a wedding ring on and she was awesome as well. My concern, is the facts that my son was traumatized and the hotel msnager, Marie Burke did nothing to make the experience less traumatic. She made the hotel look very negative and un accommodating to the traumatic situation that occurred. Also, since I have not heard from the GM, Jeremy, that is more alarming. I have no choice, but to serk legal counsel. I took my son to the Dentist and the Dentist said, "that had to be going at a rapid speed to break his teeth in half." Somehow, something went terribly wrong and it needs to be looked into. The Dentist also said, my Kyle will have to deal with this issue for the rest of his life. Also, I would like to add, that the day manager and I do not recall her name did only charge me for one night. I am awaiting a call from the GM and I am totally upset with the manager Marie Burke.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to The Hotel ML? Share your experiences!