“Very nice, clean, well maintained and friendly quick service” 4 of 5 stars

Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Very nice, clean, well maintained and friendly quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel while traveling with my family. Quick access from 295 and NJT. Hotel and room were clean, the furnishings were modern and well maintained and the service was both helpful and efficient.

Very good experience couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Compared to the hotels around this property, I found good value for what I paid at this property, plus I enjoyed e live entertainment in GiGi's restaurant.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

This place is the best, and close to a lot of attractions.
I have no words on the staff, They were better then best.

I was just not informed of no bathtub in room. This reservation was done by phone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

The highway noise was AWFUL. Rooms close to the road really need more insulation or better windows or something. The property is enormous so staying away shouldn't be an issue, but if it is stay somewhere else. Also, I'm 5'2" and I had to duck to get under the shower head, the bathroom was really poorly arranged.

On the plus +, very clean and spacious rooms. Could use a little updating esp the TVs but not bad. The pools area and sitting "Florida" room were lovely. The restaurant was excellent, maybe the best included -in -rate hotel breakfast I have ever had, even over Embassy Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms near the highway are VERY noisy.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

This Doubletree is huge, which can be a pain in the bottom when moving luggage, and it is also a bit 80's in design and decor, but it is otherwise nice enough. The pool area appears to be nice, although I did not make use of it. The rooms are sizeable and clean. On the downside, the parking lot can be a bit of a hassle, as it is circular around the mammoth hotel and a spot close to the most relevant entrances may be difficult to come by. The staff was friendly enough.

Room Tip: Pay for the room type that you desire.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Parkland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

This was my second stay at this location. I returned because the staff was very helpful and friendly the first time I stayed. My second stay was a different experience. The front desk staff were not friendly at all and I got the feeling I was not wanted there. I am African American and I really felt uncomfortable. I asked the front desk clerk if she could recommend a good restaurant in the area and she said she could not! During my prior stay, the young lady at the front desk referred me to an excellent sandwich shop for lunch one day during my stay. So, needless to say I was disappointed with the attitude of the new clerk. Also, I said "good morning" to the maid my first morning as I was leaving my room, and she did not respond. So once again, I felt unwelcome! I thought I had found a great spot as I have numerous business trips in the area each year, but I was wrong! In fact, I have since switched brands and will no longer stay at any hotel affiliated with the Hilton chain. The service level continues to decline while the room rates continue to escalate! I spend my dollars where I feel welcome and appreciated!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Waldwick, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was my first stay in a Double Tree hotel and my last. When I first made my reservation and my sister reservation, I called the hotel and I requested the rooms to be adjacent to each other. I also asked for our friend (who was traveling with us) to be adjacent to us as well. The front desk had nothing on this request in their system, which tells me the person who took my request did not bother entering it in their system. Obviously we were separated. This hotel is big and has a LOT of walking just to get somewhere. The second issue was with the towels. We only had two bath towels for a room reserved for 4 people. The first day we requested extra towels and we got them right away. I assumed they will pay attention to this issue when they are cleaning our room the following day. That was not the case. We came from the water park (Sahara Sam) desperate for a shower, just to find only two towels again. So we requested extra towels and we decided to take the kids to the swimming pool mean while. I left my husband in the room waiting for the towels. He waited for 30 minutes and called the front desk. The answer was the towels in the dryer. Really?? You do not have enough towels for the guests even though there was a lot of vacancy in the hotel. My husband waited some more than called gain. They told him they will bring it to the room when they are ready and there is no need for him to wait. They will open the room and drop them off. WE NEVER GOT THE EXTRA TOWLS. We had to make do with whatever we had. Also, the sofa bed was broken. We could not open it. That is such a shame. I had a high opinion of a Hilton chain hotel. Not anymore.

Room Tip: if you still decide to go to this hotel, request your room to be near the lobby. otherwise you will...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mount Laurel? Share your experiences!