Although the staff was great, you receive much more at cheaper motels. There is no continental breakfast, no complimentary coffee in the lobby, the gift shop is a joke, even for your coffe in your room, if you'd like to buy a second package to make one cup, the cost is $4.00. The outside is horrible, all parking lot, almost no landscaping, no courtyard, no outdoor benches or covered area. The bed is great! Internet connection is $9.95 for 24 hours, most places are free. You really don't get anything free at this hotel. Very small swimming pool and hot tub. Just not impressed with this hotel at all.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- The Westin Mount Laurel Hotel
- Westin Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshingly designed to enliven the spirit, The Westin Mount Laurel brings renewal to southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.