We stayed here for a wedding weekend and while the rooms were fine (spacious and clean), I don't have much confidence in the management of this hotel. Check-in time was at 3:00. We arrived at 2:30, hoping to get in a little bit early to get ready for the wedding. The receptionists told us multiple times that no rooms were ready and told our friends that a different wedding room block had stayed late and not checked out by noon, so the rooms hadn't been cleaned yet for the next wedding room block. I found it hard to believe though that not one room was ready before 3:00, but then when the clock hit 3, the rooms were all suddenly ready.
At every other hotel I've stayed it, it's never been an issue to check in early for a wedding room block. I find it to be poor management that they didn't make the other wedding group leave on time, or that they didn't make more of an effort to find a room where we could check in just a half hour early.
Overall, as the other reviews state, I'm sure this hotel is fine for business as it has what you need and is close the highway, but would not recommend for a pleasure stay. I had expected more out of a Westin.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- The Westin Mount Laurel Hotel
- Westin Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshingly designed to enliven the spirit, The Westin Mount Laurel brings renewal to southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.