“Outstanding extended stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Outstanding extended stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks on business. 1st experience in a Residence Inn. Excellent extended stay hotel. Free wifi & parking. Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, & dish washer. Lots of outlets for my electronics. Free hot breakfast with 3 manager's reception dinners a week. I truly felt like it became my home away from home. Within government per diem rates, they also will issue a state tax exemption when you're travelling on federal business. Very enjoyable, would repeat if I'm ever back in the area, and a chain to look for when I'm on the road next!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and enjoying all we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay with the Residence Inn brand for future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Somerville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed here just one night on the way from Washington, DC to Boston, but wish I could have stayed longer! The room was ENORMOUS, clean, quiet, and wonderful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat if I had the chance! Did not stay for the breakfast, but it smelled delicious. Staff were very friendly and I was greeted each time I passed through. A+! A little more than I would like to pay, but worth every penny. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the water pressure in the shower was great. I had requested extra towels when I made my reservation, and they did not end up making it to the room, but if I had bothered to go to the front desk to ask for them I'm sure they would have been more than willing to provide them for me.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! Hopefully next time you'll be able to stay a few more days.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were at the Mt Laurel Residence Inn for almost five months due to winter storm damage to our home. I have only good things to say about the staff. Lynn went out of her way to help us get settled under very stressful circumstances. When anything popped up Ben, the Manager, took care of things quickly and helped in dealing with the insurance company's housing department. In fact we found everyone on the staff to be helpful and friendly.

For those not familiar with the area the hotel has easy access to rts 38 & 295. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and there is a large supermarket at the next traffic light.

I would definitely recommend a stay here and our thanks to Ben and Lynn.

Room Tip: One thing we did find was that rooms in the new section of the hotel are quieter, probably due to ne...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guests. If we can be of service in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jamaica, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Took a day trip visiting Delaware and Philadelphia. This location worked for us. The breakfast, on site parking and the pool/gym. I tried out the gym and it was just what I needed. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was very friendly especially in the breakfast area. The grounds was well groomed. The room was clean and very spacious . My only gripe was the lack of lotion and soap. Nice shopping area across the street.

Room Tip: My only hang up was the lack of soap/lotion in the room. I had to go to the front desk for lotion b...
Green Features: The room was very clean. The best person at the hotel was a gentleman name Lamont. Very helpful person.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for the great comments about our staff and staying with us. I will pass your comments on to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The residence is located right off they highway so very easy to access. Plenty of parking. Restaurant and shopping stores very close. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly. Nice hot breakfast served in the mornings. If you looking for a nice hotel choose here!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our location. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I'll start by saying we got this place at a terrific rate on Priceline. There is not much in this area for tourists. I am certain this hotel is usually used by business people (which is probably why we got a great deal on Priceline for a night during a holiday weekend). Check in was quick. The staff was really friendly. Everything in the room looked nearly new. Breakfast was better than what you get with a lot of chain hotels. This really was much more than what we needed for an overnight while traveling, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. (Bonus: Wegmans nearby!)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on future stays.
Naples, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I tried this hotel as I needed to stay in the area for 1 night. The staff was friendly, the rooms were in good shape, and the amenities matched the website.

I would definitely try staying here again if in the area.

I did notice that they typically have a multi night stay requirement.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Benjamin L, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. As you noted we do typically have multiple night stay requirements. Since we are a Residence Inn our guests usually stay with us 5 nights or longer. Our rooms are larger than the competition and our amenities are more extensive to cater to the long term traveler. Based on availability we do however open our reservations for single night stays. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Been to Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate? Share your experiences!