I wish I had longer to stay and that my reason for staying was different. Having said that, I realized that it did make a difference (my situation), to have stayed in an immaculate, spacious, comfortable, and well laid out room. Who wants to have their issues compounded by staying in a dirty, uncomfortable, and depressing room, with rude staff. I was pleasantly surprised when I entered my suite. Somehow it exceeded what I expected. The bed was gorgeous and inviting, and did not disappoint in comfort. There was a fireplace(although not needed), spacious living room, and nice vanity area. The windows were tastefully dressed and gave plenty of natural light to the suite. The only thing that I would change is the angle of the flat screen tv in the living area over the fp. The television was slightly off angle if viewing while in bed.
Every staff member that I encountered was friendly and pleasant. The check-in person was welcoming and very fast. I was checked in so quickly and it took no time for her to look up my gov rate. She was very helpful by telling me to park in the back so that I could come in the door close to the elevators. The next morning, a housekeeping lady knocked on the door and quickly apoligized when I told her I would be in the room a little longer. Breakfast was the norm, but for some reason I didn't see the plates. A reception area staff member came from behind the desk to show me. She could have described where they were, but she personally came over. Later (40 minutes after check out time), another housekeeper came. She said, "no problem" when I told her I needed a little more time. She told me to call the front desk and let them know so that I wouldn't get a late fee. Whether this would have happened or not, it was nice of her to care. I called for extra time, and told "No problem". Check out was as pleasant as check in. I didn't use the pool or any other ammenity. I really can't forsee having a reason to stay in Mt. Laurel again, but if I ever do, I will definately go back to this property, and perhaps stay longer and check out the pool.
To the staff: You never know how your smile and kindness affects or helps a person. Thanks :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate by Marriott, one of the premier extended-stay hotels in Mount Laurel, NJ, welcomes you to Philadelphia. Our Mount Laurel extended-stay hotel is ideal for relocation, long business trips or family vacations and features 144 suites equipped with separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing, so you can work and live comfortably. Also, our Mt. Laurel, NJ, extended-stay hotel's location is just minutes from Philadelphia's Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Convention Center, New Jersey State Aquarium and popular family attractions, such as Please Touch Museum or Garden State Discovery Museum. We provide a complimentary breakfast buffet and high-speed Internet access for convenience and productivity. Experience all that this long-term lodging destination has to offer, and let us make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel At Bishop`s Gate Hotel Mount Laurel
- Residence Inn Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Residence Inn