“Hot breakfast made to order” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 73
San Diego, California
“Hot breakfast made to order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Eggs the way you like them, with a selection of other hot items to accompany them: roasted potatoes, bacon, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt etc.

Syracuse, New York
“Great food! AM & PM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Home cooking at it best! I have stayed and eaten here on and off for three years ans have never been disapointed!

New York
“Great Pancakes Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Only had breakfast and it was delicious. The chef makes your own omelet and buffet style not much selection but does the job.

Moorestown, New Jersey
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I had such a great time here. We took our time, ordering cocktails and starters to start with. The mango jumbo shrimp were beautifully prepared and very tasty. My caeser salad was enormous. I like that they put the anchovies and red peppers on the side. I happen to like them, but my wife doesn't. This made sharing very easy, too. My wife ordered salmon which was topped with a very generous portion of crab. I had the shrinp and scallops scampi. The fresh garlic and basil really made the dish! This restaurant remains one of our favorites!
The only thing I would change is to request Carl as our waiter. Carl is the best! Our waitress was very good and the service was very good, but Carl is exceptional. Even though he was busy, he still stopped by our table to say "hello" and exchange pleasantries, which was nice of him.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“GG's -Good service, beautiful decor, so-so food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Warning, GG's is located in the Doubletree motel on Fellowship Road. It has the bluest roof of any building around, and does not have an impressive exterior. Inside, GG's turns out to be a fancy restaurant with plenty of windows.

When I entered, I was surprised by the nice decor, upscale setting (linen tablecloths and actual silver cutlery.) The hostess was nice and helpful in a fancy restaurant style. I was meeting one one my clients, who is a closet "foodie", and the hostess gave me a seat in plain view. While I was waiting, the friendly and efficient waitress, Lisa, served me ice tea. I was expecting a first class lunch.

Truthfully, I was disappointed. This pricey restaurant has generous portions of food with interesting combinations. Unfortunately, it just did not taste that good. My "pan seared" chicken breast tasted steamed and flavorless (although I loved the brussels sprouts.) The salmon looked interesting but was covered with a lot of sauce.

The carrot cake was presented beautifully, but was not great. You get the idea- good service, good atmosphere, mediocre food and over-priced.

For my full review and more pictures, see my food blog:

• Visited March 2013