“Quality meal at a reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 73
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Quality meal at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

I always seem to forget how good GG's is. Maybe it's because I only come here once a year with my office staff. They serve a really good lunch at a very reasonable price. The staff is pleasant and well trained. The service is always good.
My wife and I had lunch here today. She had her favorite, French Dip, a roast beef sandwich with au jus. I had a hamburger, but would have gone for the gumbo if it was on the menu.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2012

“Consistently very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I have been to GG's many times ( about 40 )and have yet to have a bad meal. It is great for a quiet evening after work when you want to sit with a martini and relax. The service is usually very good, but can be slow occasionally. Great piano player thurs -sat. Great coffees.

“Best kept secret.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

GG's is in the Doubletree Hotel on Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, NJ. Because it is in a hotel people will probably think of it as just that. A restaurant that is just there for the convenience of their guests. Not so. It is an upscale dining experience with a wonderful menu. The staff is well trained and the most polite and friendly staff that you will ever find.

• Visited March 2012
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Fine Dining without the stress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I love dining for lunch or dinner at GG's. The service is excellent because staff makes you feel welcome. Recommend the crab cake and buffalo scallops with beer battered fries.

Visited March 2012
NJ
“Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I made a reservation and attempted to use it. Upon arriving at the restaurant, we had to wait 10 minutes for the host to seat us. She told us that she was busy (not our problem). She led us to a table that was right in front of the entrance door explaining that this was the one "assigned" to us. We then requested another table so she took us to one next to the kitchen. We asked for the table one over but were told it was reserved for someone at the bar. At that point we really felt that we were being punished for our requests and decided to leave. The host's parting shot to us was "Happy Valentine's Day ."

We spoke with a manager who was apologetic but did nothing to correct the situation. He backed up the host by saying how busy they were (again, not our problem).

FYI, we are not hard to please people. We wanted to have a nice dinner and this restaurant was recommended by many. Turned out to be a major disappointment.

• Visited February 2012