“Fantastic Hotel! Would highly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
North Royalton, OH
“Fantastic Hotel! Would highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in July 2010. We have 3 teenage girls, (17, 15 and 13). Our suite was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a pull out sofa. Rooms very clean. Shower was to die for! Included a hot breakfast with many choices. They even had strawberries and whip cream for the waffles! Free coffee 24/7. Hotel staff very helpful. Pool was indoors and a decent size. Fitness center was free. Also had free washer and dryer for guests to use. Hotel was in a very safe feeling neighborhood and close to MANY restaurants and stores. A huge mall (Cherry Hill) was about 10 minutes away. We went sight seeing each day in Philadelphia, PA. Was a very easy commute into Philly. We took the Ben Franklin Bridge and it took about 20 minutes. Would stay at this hotel again in a heart beat!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Maryland USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

This was an excellent property. Very nice both inside and out. Front desk was very helpful and strived to make sure we were happy. Upgraded to a two bedroom suite. They have 32" flatscreen TVs in each room. Big property, nice breakfast and they have some sort of small meal every evening around 5:00PM.
We stayed for business and the only downside to a multi-bedroom property like this is that people have pets that can yap and small kids running around the halls. Everyone did settle down so I had a good night's sleep. I could hear people walking around their room above me though. I would certainly stay here again. I only stayed for one evening so cannot speak about the long term stay experience.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
braddotcom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

Stayed here with my family (two small kids) in a two bedroom suite. The place is well maintained and very clean. Those are the two things most important to me. A two bedroom has huge amounts of space.

The free breakfast is simple, but does the job with the standard offerings of muffins, bagels, DIY waffles, eggs, yougurt & cereal. It is a buffer style where you serve yourself.

The staff keeps the dining area clean as guests rotate through, which is key. Some hotels you end up having to clean off a table from prior guests which is not too fun.

The kids used the pool extensively. It could be cleaned better. You could feel that slimy feeling on the bottom that you get when a pool is not cleaned as much as it should be, but not so terrible that you wouldn't use the pool. The deck area was fine and the water was crystal clear.

I didn't hear other guests or traffic from the nearby Turnpike so the sound quality seemed OK.

I would definitely stay here again. It's located right off the turnpike and it's not a bad location to go into Philly from. Takes about 15 min.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Berne, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I really enjoyed my stay. It is a very family friendly atmosphere. The food was really good and had a good variety. I recieved great help from Farris and Jason at the front desk on places to see and eat. They even printed directions to the destinations I wanted to see.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I....I just can't express how GREAT a TIME I had at this hotel. I am a very picky, harsh critic. I demand the most for my money. That being said, not much rubs me the right way. But pulling into the parking lot of this hotel, I was IMPRESSED. The STONE, old-school structure and appearance of the hotel was VERY attractive. I LIKED that immediately. Walking in, I noticed their fireplace, and their statues in the building. The staff was so nice, but that was NOTHING compared to the rest of the hotel. The ROOMS are AMAZING. There areTWO HIGH-QUALITY LG tvs the rooms with King suites--on in the bedroom and one in the living room. The bedroom is large with a separate section for the living room and for the bathroom. It also comes with a kitchen, full-sized refridgerator, and I had a clear view of the grill area (beautiful view, by the way) and of the basketball outside of the living room. The room walls were somewhat soundproof, as I didn't get disturbed by ANY outside noises while in my room. For $155 a night, I got ABOVE AND BEYOND what I expected. We got a lavish breakfast, free dinner, free use of the laundry facilities, a large dining area, free use of the library and their internet, and convienient walkign distance to multiple restaurants. The reason I am so excited is because I stayed at an Atlantic City NJ hotel on the boardwalk last month and paid $260 for one night at a Comfort Inn, and I didn't get HALF the quality that I got here. This place is definitely a hidden gem. Screw Comfort Inn, forget the Marriot, and toss your ideas to go stay at other hotels in the garbage can. Simply put, you'll be playing yourself if you don't stay here. And no I work there. I was a one-time guest and I can't wait to go back. : )

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

I am a frequent traveller to the southern NJ area, and always stay at the Staybridge Suites. Having stayed in many hotels in the area (Hampton Inn, Candlewood Suites, Extended Stay America, etc.), and this one is by far the best. The hotel meets all of my needs, the rooms are well equipped, the location is very convenient to my work locations, and the staff is always courteous and friendly. As a frequent guest, I am greeted by name and very often receive a room upgrade and other benefits. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Braintree, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

I have stayed here over 25 nights this year for business and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. They work hard to make all the guests feel at home. The property is very modern, clean and in a safe area.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel? Share your experiences!