Let me start by saying that the property and room were great. I was extremely pleased by the room accomodations and the other amenities. The sole source of any complaint was the staff. I found them to be inconsiderate, rude, incompetent and even impertinent. My parents who made the reservation arrived to find their room uncleaned. This situation was not remedied after two hours. Then the staff notified them that they were not allowed more than six clothes hangers per room. The night manager told me that I could not have more than two extra pillows even though I requested three. Finally, our room went uncleaned and our beds unmade for the last day of the trip. When I arrived that evening and notified the manager of the situation, he informed me that I would have to come to the desk to get sheets to change the bed myself!!!! He actually held to this line and did not offer any apologies whatsoever when I was forced to change the sheeets or sleep on dirty ones. I suggest that Staybridge find some competent people who are familiar with the business practices of this country and that are polite and have a clue about proper manners. The current management is incompetent, rude, slovenly, and ridiculously forward. I will be telling anyone that I can find how horrible the service was there and will be counselling any of my friends to avoid staying at the Mt. Laurel Staybridge suites until a change of management is made.
As mentioned above the staff did nothing to answer any concerns I had. They seemed more preoccupied with having their extended family hang around the lobby and they could not be bothered to answer any customer concerns. Perhaps they felt that I was a guest in their house or something, but I can assure you that I felt that I was an unwelcome guest to be sure. Perhaps Staybridge could disabuse them of the notion that the property is their home and perhaps their relatives could find a different place to congregate and not distract attention away from the paying customers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Staybridge Suites Mount Laurel
- Staybridge Suites Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy to make yourself at home when you stay in an apartment-style, extended stay suite. Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mount Laurel hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA creates stress-free travel to that city's attractions. You can spend less time in traffic and more time exploring bustling Center City and Independence National Historical Park thanks to the hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA. If you want to go shopping, Cherry Hill Mall, less than 10 minutes away, features a large selection of well-known stores and great dining establishments. Whether a project, training or relocation brings you to Mount Laurel, NJ, the hotel's staff makes you feel at home. Stay fit with a basketball or volleyball game, swim in an indoor, heated pool and jog in the Fitness Center. We even provide guests with a free guest laundry facility. Take advantage of our pet friendly hotel's affordable rates and reserve your Mt. Laurel suite today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.