First of all, I'd like to say thank-you to Lilia for her amazing service and Keyur for his excellent commitment to the guest.
I was doing a project in New Jersey for 15 months. For the first 3 months I have to travel to the client site every week, staying in various hotels between Monday and Thursday. Then I was tired of traveling and decided to stay on site so I began to explore options for long term stay suite hotels and prepared to stay there for 1 year until the project is finished. I checked almost all the long-term stay suite hotels in Mount Laurel, Mount Holly, Burlington areas. Hyatt Summerfield, Extended Stay America, Candlewood Suites, Courtyard, Homewood Suites, you name it. For every suite hotel, I felt something was missing until I stepped into Staybridge Suites at Mount Laurel. Lilia, a very nice lady at Staybridge Suites, greeted me warmheartedly and explained/showed me the rooms and facilities in every detail. Unlike any other guest service lady I met in the other suite hotels, Lilia cared what I need and was trying to make my stay like home.
At that time I was hesitating between Staybridge Suites and Hyatt Summerfield. I have to say, Hyatt Summerfield quite impressed me in terms of their rooms and facilities. But when I talked to their sales director with intention to stay there for 1 year. I didn't feel they cared what I need. On the contrary, Staybridge Suites, especially Lilia and Keyur, showed their sincerity to care what a guest really needs. Well, I was thinking since I need to stay there for one year I really want to stay in a place with the people I feel comfortable with. Then I decided to stay at Staybridge Suites. And then I stayed there for one whole year.
I can't complain anything in Staybridge Suites. Room, facilities, breakfast, guest service, people, etc. All are great. I still remember some day I was talking to Keyur in the lobby in Staybridge Suites. I said, "I need to finish some work at home." Keyue responded, "It's good you think this is your home." It's a WOW moment for me. Yes, it's so good here and I already consider it as my home.
Next time when I need to do project again in this area, I don't think I will go to any other Suite Hotels but Staybridge Suites.
p.s., I really stayed at Staybridge for too long and I can't find my actual start date in "When did you travel" drop down list. (earliest option for me is February 2011).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy to make yourself at home when you stay in an apartment-style, extended stay suite. Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mount Laurel hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA creates stress-free travel to that city's attractions. You can spend less time in traffic and more time exploring bustling Center City and Independence National Historical Park thanks to the hotel's location near Philadelphia, PA. If you want to go shopping, Cherry Hill Mall, less than 10 minutes away, features a large selection of well-known stores and great dining establishments. Whether a project, training or relocation brings you to Mount Laurel, NJ, the hotel's staff makes you feel at home. Stay fit with a basketball or volleyball game, swim in an indoor, heated pool and jog in the Fitness Center. We even provide guests with a free guest laundry facility. Take advantage of our pet friendly hotel's affordable rates and reserve your Mt. Laurel suite today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Staybridge Suites Mount Laurel