“Best option for long-term stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bellevue, Washington
“Best option for long-term stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

First of all, I'd like to say thank-you to Lilia for her amazing service and Keyur for his excellent commitment to the guest.

I was doing a project in New Jersey for 15 months. For the first 3 months I have to travel to the client site every week, staying in various hotels between Monday and Thursday. Then I was tired of traveling and decided to stay on site so I began to explore options for long term stay suite hotels and prepared to stay there for 1 year until the project is finished. I checked almost all the long-term stay suite hotels in Mount Laurel, Mount Holly, Burlington areas. Hyatt Summerfield, Extended Stay America, Candlewood Suites, Courtyard, Homewood Suites, you name it. For every suite hotel, I felt something was missing until I stepped into Staybridge Suites at Mount Laurel. Lilia, a very nice lady at Staybridge Suites, greeted me warmheartedly and explained/showed me the rooms and facilities in every detail. Unlike any other guest service lady I met in the other suite hotels, Lilia cared what I need and was trying to make my stay like home.

At that time I was hesitating between Staybridge Suites and Hyatt Summerfield. I have to say, Hyatt Summerfield quite impressed me in terms of their rooms and facilities. But when I talked to their sales director with intention to stay there for 1 year. I didn't feel they cared what I need. On the contrary, Staybridge Suites, especially Lilia and Keyur, showed their sincerity to care what a guest really needs. Well, I was thinking since I need to stay there for one year I really want to stay in a place with the people I feel comfortable with. Then I decided to stay at Staybridge Suites. And then I stayed there for one whole year.

I can't complain anything in Staybridge Suites. Room, facilities, breakfast, guest service, people, etc. All are great. I still remember some day I was talking to Keyur in the lobby in Staybridge Suites. I said, "I need to finish some work at home." Keyue responded, "It's good you think this is your home." It's a WOW moment for me. Yes, it's so good here and I already consider it as my home.

Next time when I need to do project again in this area, I don't think I will go to any other Suite Hotels but Staybridge Suites.

p.s., I really stayed at Staybridge for too long and I can't find my actual start date in "When did you travel" drop down list. (earliest option for me is February 2011).

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

on 12-31-2011 and 1-01-12 SARAH, Laura and John made our stay a happy one. They were friendly and very professional and so very helpful. I love staying at Staybridge Suites.

Sheri L. Moore

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I want write a review about a special person at the Staybridge Suits, Mt Layrel, NJ.
Their is a woman that has made my stay as good as it gets, her name is Lilia. I think she is a manager at the hotel. Lilia is the Manager that sold me on the hotel a year and a half ago and I am still their. I am an extended stay client. that stays at the hotel year round and the only reason is Lilia, She makes me feel like I am at home.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012 via mobile

Lilia the manager was amazing. She upgraded my room upon personal request and was extremely friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Hotel is extremely clean and quite. Almost everything is at your fingertips and if you cant find it, the hotel will try their best to get for you. Lilia and the entire staff are very courteous,helpful and will make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: The studio suite has everything a business person needs to make themselves at home.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Torrington, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

-A very friendly, accommodating staff!
-The rooms are very neat and clean.
-The pool is well-maintained.
-The breakfast area fills up fast...get there early!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Stayed here with my mother and brother for a few days in early January 2012. We were very impressed with how clean the room was. We had a 2-bedroom suite, and it was very comfortable. The staff members we dealt with were very nice and friendly. The breakfast was about average for this price range, but I did like that they provided bags so you could take items back to your room. The coffee at the breakfast was weak (we tend to like it very strong).

On the downside, yes, you will hear some noise from the hallways. I could hear suitcases being dragged down flights of stairs, and the shower from the adjoining hotel suite.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel? Share your experiences!