“Happy Customer!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Boston, Massachusetts
“Happy Customer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

From the time I contacted the hotel until the time I left, I was treated as a valued guest, not merely a customer. The person who took my reservation made it a point to convey to the check in person what my room preference was, and delivered! People were friendly and went out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms were updated, clean and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast offered a wide selection of choices - they were fresh and nicely presented. The lobby had a nice fireplace as did the breakfast room. Even the housekeepers were attentive to the needs of guests, and were quiet in the hall as they went about their work. For anyone who stays a lot in hotels, it can be annoying to have noisy folks in the hall; not the case here! Obviously management is solid. I met one of the managers, Donna, who was A+.
A great value for the money. And a a most pleasant surprise for those of us who travel for business and are used to the full service hotels. I will stay here again when my travel plans have me in the area.

Room Tip: Third floor at the ends of the halls are the most quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Deborah M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a posative experience with the staff. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words.
I wanted to let you know that we have been in the process of renovating the hotel and have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space. The fireplaces that you mentioned will remain. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our service and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations

Sincerely, Deborah Magaldi General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed at my second comfort inn in Southern NJ as always the food was good hot and cold choices didnt have the same clean scent and my room didnt have the livingroom this time but it was still comfort inn! will keep trying different ones to see if they compare to each other.

Room Tip: 235 was a decent room could hear the noise from next door at times and shower head didnt change the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Deborah M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Princess0818

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our oportunity areas and make us an even better Comfort Inn.
We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can show you our other room types that we have available and provide you with an outstanding stay.

Sincerely, Deborah Magaldi, General Manager
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed here for a night as I was passing through New Jersey and It was great. The breakfast was good and the bathroom was huge. One note that they should take is that they should try to dust more. The celings were very tall and made the room feel more modern. They should also have there staff look more professional and act like they like there job.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Deborah M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear Tanner B,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Mt. Laurel and wanted to thank you for your feedback. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Deborah Magaldi General Manager
Fort Mill, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ive stayed here many times before and I dont hesitate to return here. This is the nicest Comfort Inn ive ever stayed at. Comfy bed & pillows, decent TV selection (flat screen, no HD), shower was very good & the shower head wasnt hitting my head, wifi worked very well, but my rooms thermostat was broken. It always says it was 85 in my room, which I did report to the front desk at checkout. Location is great and very close to Philly. The leather couches downstairs are so freekin comfortable!! I didnt participate in the breakfast or use anything else at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Deborah M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear DaysofThundr46

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for letting us know about the thermostat so we can make sure that is in working order for the nex guest. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel updates. We look forward to accommodating you again on your next visit.
Parsonsfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Stayed for one night while in the area visiting family. The room was a King suite that looks like it was recently renovated to a new, modern upscale decor. The bed was very comfortable and there was a wet bar area with a small dining table, fridge, and microwave. There was also a sofabed which I did not use. The breakfast was basic but fresh and hot. Sausage and scrambled eggs, waffles, breads, cereal, etc. The only complaint I might have is that they use those new light bulbs in all of their room lighting which gives the room a neony blue hue. I know this is for energy efficiency but I just prefer incandescent light. Everyone at this facility was more than helpful. I was passing by the hotel at 9AM on my way to my Dad's house and stopped to see if I could possibly check in. They let me check in at 9AM, which was a great help for me to get rid of some bags. Thank you for that!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Cook,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. You are correct we have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our service and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

This hotel is very clean, friendly staff, free breakfast. shops & highway located nearby

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. You are correct we have completed the room’s portion of our renovations and in the near future we will begin renovation of the public space including the breakfast area. When all said and done the 1 million dollar upgrade will complement our service and make us a premier hotel in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. We will continue to stock breakfast for our guest enjoyment and we look forward to many more of your tips. (Like) us on Facebook to stay current on all the hotel renovation inspirations.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was not impressed with my experience at this property. I don't typically post negative comments but I do so in the hope they will be a catalyst for positive change. First, let me acknowledge the good things. Apart from finding a bag that once contained some type of food behind the chair in my room and a gauze with some type of dry red liquid on it in the same chair I didn't find any bugs in my bed. My room was big enough, bathroom functional, good shower, etc. The wi-fi was not the strongest but, again, functional. It seem to me this hotel lacks even a mild passion for quality customer service. A "quality culture," if you will, is sorely lacking. I sensed it in the non-engaging demeanor of the staff and in the quality, or lack thereof, of their services. I got the impression I was an inconvenience. That's subjective, I know but I've experienced some excellent customer service in the Choice Hotels Chain so I quickly recognize when it's lacking. It's lacking here. Come on, folks, you can do better.

Room Tip: Shop around and read more reviews first.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Steve R,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Mt. Laruel, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. Please know that this is an exception and not the rule of service we provide here at the Comfort Inn.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay.
Deborah Magaldi

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!