“Great find” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 91 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Miller's Ale House restaurant provide top-quality food at a great value in a casual neighborhood tavern atmosphere. Choose between New York Strip, lobster, original pastas, fresh salads and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, plus wine and liquor
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food is good, the drinks are good also. We all enjoyed the very fresh salads; menu says baby back ribs but they are not baby backs, they are just ribs, and are very salty, everything else was good, we would go back when in the area.

upstate ny
“Lots of TVs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Spent the afternoon with friends and family have drinks and appetizers. Food good, drinks good, atmosphere good but best if you're a philly or eagles fan. Overall good time, but one server somewhat rude, complaining about the establishment.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“GREAT FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

ManI Had A Porterhouse Stake it was GREAT .The food was okay. THE sides should have been a lager portion. THE sever was not very good. BUT over all i would go again .

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“High energy restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Lots of TV's all around...hubby would love that! My coworker and I had a quick lunch before our long sales meeting at the Westin. Nice to walk across the street! I like that this is a new restaurant...less than a year old. Menu had lots of good choices. I had a hard time choosing but picked the fish tacos. It was a generous portion of 3 tacos, black beans and rice. It was good...but...not the best. My coffee was hot and very good but waitress never came by for a refill. My coworker had chicken and sweet potato fries. She said the fries were delish but chicken was just ok. I was glad this restaurant was convenient, I will be back...but I won't go out of my way for it. I hate to be sexist but I think this is more of a Guy restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pretty nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped by with my two kids on a Monday night. I have been to the one in NE Philly, which will get a different review, and this one is much roomier. When we pulled into the lot, I thought we were going to have a long wait. I told them of my problem with the NE location and they told me I wouldn't have a problem here. We got seated right away. Waitress came right over and took our drink order. As I don't drink alcohol, I can't comment on the selection or price. I ordered a seafood combo, one son got a hamburger and another got the jumbalaya. The food came in a timely manner, was hot and cooked, full plate of food. The manager did come by several times to make sure everything was ok. Prices are reasonable, we had wings and 3 meals with drinks for about $55.I am not a regular and we got good service, there were plenty of waitresses available.

• Visited October 2012