“good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
New York
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am from NYC and I don't often find pizza away from home that I enjoy. This place had a friendly staff, good pizza and the customers were enjoyable to chat with.

Visited April 2012

100% Recommend
ohio
“Greatly exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

The staff at our hotel in Mt. Laurel enthusiastically recommended Tony Soprano's when we asked for advice on pizza delivery.

We were looking for a quiet evening, and expected nothing more than standard delivery pizza.

Boy were we pleasantly surprised - the food was delicious! I would have been very happy with this food if it had been served to me in an expensive restaurant.

I highly recommend these guys -- you won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Delizioso”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Great restaurant for hotel delivery service. We were staying at the Town Place Suites
in Mt Laurel NJ and called for delivery service. The person at the restaurant was extremely
professional in taking the order. He repeated every order entry including our special requests. The eggplant parmigiano was fresh and properly cooked without a lot of breading. Quality cheese was used and the sauce was superb ( a hard commodity to come by in take out and delivery restaurants). The pasta was al dente per our request
with the sauce on the side. The salad was crisp. For dessert our connoli were delicious
as well. I would highly recommend this establishment in the area.

• Visited November 2011