“I believe in second shots.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1132 Rt 73 & Church Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 (Formerly Mcintosh Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Virginia
“I believe in second shots.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2008

When I called the front desk I was greeted corteously with a voice that spoke properly composed english. The lobby person was inquisitive and helpful and assured that I could call back with any questions I had. I was told the rooms and lobby had been renovated which held to be true when I got there. Breakfast hours were good and saved my family an expense. Overall, this is worth the price and has changed much since my last stay here 2 years ago. Give it a shot, you'll like it.

• Liked — cleanly rooms, corteous rooms
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
new york
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2007

My friends and I decided to book this hotel since we were spending the weekend shopping. The lobby of the hotel is fine, the rooms are beyond HORRIBLE. The first night, one of the rooms, the bed had a stain on it and their was no towels in the bathroom. We had to go down to the front desk to get more towels, but their was no more linens available. The next day, we spent the day shopping and when we came back, it was late, sitting on the bed, we saw roaches, crawling up the wall, we then tried to kill them and then we went down stairs and ask for some roach spray, upon spraying the wall, it seems more came out. The place was crawling with roaches. We packed up all our things and left and stayed in another hote. We refuse to pay for the night stay and we were not charged. When we told the desk clerk, he did not say anthing, but WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. This is just a warning - DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Nothing - Horrible Room
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Chester, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2007

I booked a room and cancelled 2 days before arrival. I realized that they charged my card $71.88 anyway and am still fighting to get this resolved.

• Stayed June 2007
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2006

Unfair charges.

I made reservations through Orbitz and than called to cancel. the hotel lets you cancel as long as you call before 4 PM. We called at 3:30 and the manager lied to us, saying there was no reservation recorded, and we wouldn't be charged. Later on I found a charge on my credit card for that night. They refuse to refund me.

Do yourselves and America a favor, don't stay there and support their business. With this level of service, they should go out of business. Plus, I hear from the other reviews its the dirtiest place anyway.

• Stayed May 2006
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2005

Do yourself a favor and do not stay at this motel... The price they advertised is misleading. The rooms are just plain nasty. Customer service rating is zero. I have reason to believe someone took my boots from there and they charged me $16.00 for use of phone I didn't even know existed in the room. I'd rather sleep outside in the cold then go back to that place.

• Stayed December 2005
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2005

This is a cut rate motel that appears very poorly managed. There was mildew in the shower, very few TV channels, a minimal coffee and muffin breakfast with no space in the lobby for sitting,very tired and under sized towels and the bed was not well made.
It is a conveniant location and next to a Dennys but not a pleasant stay nor worth the money.

• Stayed November 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2005

My mother took ill in July, and because I had stayed at the McIntosh Inn in Mt. Laurel numerous times before, (with no problems), I had no qualms about making a reservation during this stressful time. The clerks at the reservation desk were courteous, however each of the three nights I resided there was worst than the night before. On the first night, they were doing some sort of renovation in the very next room, and started the loud banging noise at about 7AM, I requested a change of room, and was given another. The bathroom was not clean(or cleaned) in the second room, which I discovered on the second night; I found sharp tools (a box cutter,hammer and a screwdriver) on my bed when I returned after an exhausting day on the third and last evening.Although I complained about my stay, I was told that the place had changed hands, and the new management was concerned with "putting heads in the beds". I left, went down the road, and stayed at another chain. I will never return to that hotel again.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!