“VERY DIRTY” 2 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Mt. Laurel

You added HYATT house Mt. Laurel to your Saves list
HYATT house Mt. Laurel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3000 Crawford Place, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-3946 (Formerly Summerfield Suites Hotel Mt Laurel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Guilford, Connecticut
“VERY DIRTY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

The room was not very clean. The rim of the toilet was very dirty (black), there was mold in the bathtub. Folded into the fold-up bed where my son was to sleep was a used Poland Springs water bottle. There was a white substance on the computer chair, I won't go into detail as to what I imagined it could be. Upon drying my hands the towel rack in the bathroom completely fell off the wall and there was a hole. Also, maintenance had to come and fix the DVD player becasue the plug did not work. We had a package where we got 2 free tickets to the waterpark and upon checking in, the woman at the front desk told us that the tickets were date specific and they were to be used that day, we did not plan on attending that night seeing how it was closing in 2 hours. She said they would have to call over the next day and have it approved to the use the tickets the next day. She also made it seem like it was MY fault for not telling the reservationist which day I would be attending the waterpark, how would I know the tickets were date specific if they didn't tell me?? The next morning we went to check out and get everything straightened out with the tickets and the manager told us that the tickets were NOT date specific and we could use them at any time!! REALLY? We were stressed all night about possibly having to buy new tickets when there was no problem at all. It was not a great stay and if I were to travel to this area again....I DEFINITELY would not stay here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Marcel R, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear valued guest:

Marcel Roos
HYATT house Mt Laurel NJ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great stay my family had a good time the upgrade was fantastic the kitchen and the suites are almost like apartments very clean and the staff was fantastic. thanks again this is my location every year.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

the staff was excellent and and i really enjoyed my room, housekeeping kept it very neat and the hotel its self was very modern and kept together. i have been to many hotels due to the fact that i travel so often because of work and i have to say this has to have been one of my best expierences. i greatley appreicate all fo the effort that this staff puts in to kepping the hotel in such great shape and i reccemond it to anybody that is looking for a hotel in the mount laurel area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is the first time I stay at this hotel and it happened to be a mistake , I'm very glad I made this mistake , I had a great experience I will come again .

• Stayed January 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

I walked in to the Hyatt Summerfield Suites.. and the front desk clerk was awesome and got me a room inside the gate house... The room was so beautiful and smelled great.. I went to breakfast and it was awesome... a lot to chose from loved it.... The management and staff are so friendly and helpful, they gave great tips for dinner and for entertainment.. I loved this hotel and will stay here everytime I come to Mt laural...Wish all hotels were like this one!!!!

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

The staff was nice but mistakes were made that led to an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. While I did not ask for this, I did appreciate the effort. Until I woke up at midnight to bedbugs. I had only checked one of the beds. I was horrified. The staff was very nice and moved us to another room but this stay has been a nightmare and we will never be back.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Dear reader, please contact the hotel manager directly if you have any questions with regards to this review. Thanks and make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager 856-222-1313
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I absolutly recomend it, its the only place I stay at. Everything is so clean and the employees are polite. I love this place

• Stayed December 2011

Been to HYATT house Mt. Laurel? Share your experiences!