I have stayed at this Red Roof numerous times over the past 4 years. It is an average Red Roof inn and I know what to expect. It has experienced an up dating and the beds are comfortable and rooms have flats creen TVs The reason I am writing this review is the great customer service by the desk staff. I called en route to request a first floor. Janet was on duty and her voice was kind and friendly on the phone and she assured me she would hold a first floor for me. Fortunately she was still on duty when I arrived and she had held me a room on the first floor. As we chatted she realized she could save me a few bucks with a different room than I had made reservations for and suggested it to me. WOW! I saved enough to walk over to the Bob Evans beside the motel and enjoy a nice dinner with the savings. Thanks Janet for being courteous and efficient and for caring about your guests. I will be back when my job brings me back to the Mt Laurel area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Mt. Laurel, NJ. Just 12 miles east of Philadelphia and conveniently located off of I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike, within minutes of great restaurants, shopping malls & attractions. Take public transportation with the Patco Speedline at Woodcrest station into historic center city Philadelphia to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Rittenhouse Square. Do some shopping at the Independence Mall or Antique Row or catch a show at the many famous theatres Philadelphia has to offer. If you’re into sports come and watch the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Flyers or even the Philadelphia 76er’s at the Philadelphia Sports Complex only 15 miles away. Year-round fun awaits at the Adventure Aquarium, Camden Children’s Garden, Susquehanna Bank Center and the Battleship New Jersey, all located at the Camden Waterfront just 10 miles away. Mt. Laurel is also home to some major corporations such as Lockheed Martin, Okidata, PHH Mortgage, TD Bank Corp. Offices, NFL Films & Computer Science Corp among others. We’re close to 10 colleges: Thomas Edison State College, Camden County College, Rowan University, Burlington County College, The College of New Jersey, Gloucester County College, Rider University, Rutgers University- Camden Campus, Pennco Tech & Lincoln Tech Institute. Numerous restaurants are near the hotel such ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Red Roof Inn