“Average Red roof in Great staff at the desk” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   603 Fellowship Rd, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-1113   |
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Crossville, Tennessee
“Average Red roof in Great staff at the desk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have stayed at this Red Roof numerous times over the past 4 years. It is an average Red Roof inn and I know what to expect. It has experienced an up dating and the beds are comfortable and rooms have flats creen TVs The reason I am writing this review is the great customer service by the desk staff. I called en route to request a first floor. Janet was on duty and her voice was kind and friendly on the phone and she assured me she would hold a first floor for me. Fortunately she was still on duty when I arrived and she had held me a room on the first floor. As we chatted she realized she could save me a few bucks with a different room than I had made reservations for and suggested it to me. WOW! I saved enough to walk over to the Bob Evans beside the motel and enjoy a nice dinner with the savings. Thanks Janet for being courteous and efficient and for caring about your guests. I will be back when my job brings me back to the Mt Laurel area.

Room Tip: Plenty of restaurants within a few blocks of the hotel but a Bob Evans joins the parking lot of the...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Located right off the NJ turnpike exit 4 is a fantastic hotel at a reasonable price. With AARP our rate was $65.00 across the street from hotels that were twice the price. Our king room had a comfortable bed, four pillows, updated with plenty of lighting sources. Bathroom was clean and shower had plenty of pleasure and hot water. Wi-Fi is free and you can work on the table area. Cable includes HBO to watch on your Panasonic flat screen television.

Room Tip: We were in room 227 which was upstairs and an end room. You will have to walk up one flight of stai...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Southport, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

The price was 69.99 a night, basic, very small room. They used so much cleaning spray on the rugs that by the middle of the night I could not breath.
The hotel itself was not well kept and the staff was not friendly
We got out early morning because I was really having trouble breathing
The staff acknowledged that they do use major chemicals on the rugs but that is where it ended
Don't stay, it could be hazardous to your health
LZ

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Redroofmtlaurel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn, Mt. Laurel, NJ for your lodging needs. The staff and management are always striving to provide all of our guests with the friendliest service and most satisfying experience possible.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us and are sorry to hear that it fell short of your expectations.

Your comments on the staff and the carpet cleaning spray are certainly not typical, and I will be certain to share your experience with our entire team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

When the ice storm hit Philly,and the power went out, we stayed here a few days and the room was clean and the staff was friendly. Whenever we travel, we use Red Roof Inn, from New Orleans to Johnson City, Tn and I never had a complaint. It's affordable and allows pets.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Mt. Laurel Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

TripAdvisor is one of the top travel reviews Internet sites that allow travelers to read and write reviews about hotels nationwide. Your review helps others make their choice of hotel with confidence.

Thank you again!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Well we stayed here once again on January 4th,2014 like it say our third time. I was suppose to stay on the third but dew to the storm we had to change plans and they were very accommodating, even to the point of the room requested. Front desk was very friendly. I only had two minor problems one I wish they had fresh coffee and a little hotter. The other problem was the cleaning up of the snow and what ever they for melting. The plowing for most part was good, but to get to the door was a little difficult because the path way weren't cleaned and the stuff they put down for melting we tracked into the room, so the wife went and requested a broom so the pet wouldn't try eating it or so we wouldn't track it all over the room, other than that its clean and quite even though your right off a busy hwy. Anyone it the area traveling with pets I'd recommend it, but check the pet policy, because not all Red Roof Inn have the same policy.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I'm a day cab truck driver and I usually stay here at least once a week. Location is great for the Turnpike. I do have to drop my trailer as the lot is a little small but thats no problem as we have a customer close by who lets me do that. Never had a problem getting checked in or with our cc autherization. All the staff are friendly and helpfull

• Stayed November 2013
Rochester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Red Roof Inns are always a good deal, and this location on the outskirts of Philadelphia is no different. This area has just about every big box store and restaurant known to man, so finding some eats or accessories won't be a problem.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel? Share your experiences!