“Okay say” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Limerick, Pennsylvania
“Okay say”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed two nights June 15 & 16.
Clean lobby friendly courteous staff.
Easy to miss Crawford Pl.
If your not using gps.
That's not hotels fault.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay. As we are always looking for ways that we can continue to improve our service, your feedback is very important to us. I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay and hope the next time you are in the area, we can welcome you back again.

Christina Scott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I am a bit particular about the hotels where I stay. I was on a business trip in NJ and stayed at the Hampton Inn Mt. Laurel. When I entered the hotel, I was amazed by the friendliness and attention of the staff. It was as if I was being greeted at a Four Seasons. I was placed in a King bed room and one of the first feautures that I noticed was the hand written notes by the hotel staff. What a lovely touch!!! The room was immaculately clean and had everything that I needed. I slept so well in the plush bed. I would highly reccommend this hotel as I found it to be a sanctuary in NJ. I salute the hotel management and staff for an excellent job!

Room Tip: Try the cookies at 7pm in the lobby....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was able to make such a positive difference. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Hampton makes business travel easier, no exception here. Odd road setups to get to the hotel from the turnpike, but that is Jersey for you. Plenty of parking; exterior and some room furnishings dated.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with us. We hope that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

lindenwold
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

great staff! very helpful! clean rooms! i enjoyed staying there for the nights that i did and every staff member was very nice and helpful. beds were very comfy and room extremly clean. i will mostly definatly be staying there again! :) awesome job!!

Room Tip: king rooms are the best! :)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel during your recent visit to the area. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Camden, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel with my family and I must say that it was one of the best hotels I've stay my son was please especially with the fitness room. The staff was wonderful and pleasant especially the housekeepers made sure my room was clean and fresh.. I would be delighted to say I had a PLEASANT STAY!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with the higher number are the coziest
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. We love having your here! I am very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Glenview, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my cousin, we were in the same room and we both got bed bug bites. I am praying I didn't bring any home with me. Please check your mattresses before you go to bed or set anything on the floor! We've reported the problem to the staff, and we'll be asking for compensation.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. The hotel industry as a whole has been dealing with the unfortunate issues of bed bugs for more than 10 years. Over this time the Hampton Inn, Mt. Laurel, New Jersey has developed an effective action plan that helps us keep these types of occurrences very minimal. As we continue to actively work together to remedy this situation, we would like to thank you for your quickly reporting the issue to our staff. This allowed the staff to take the necessary precautions for our future guests. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Hotel is kept in great condition! Staff was very good. Offered to hold my bags in the office because we arrived quite early. Good job!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. I am very pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Christina Scott

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia Mt. Laurel? Share your experiences!