“Clean, great location and wonderful staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place

You added Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Diemer Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
“Clean, great location and wonderful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Clean, great location and wonderful staff. Great bang for the buck. I will continue to stay here while in town. Easy access to highway and the city of Philadelphia. Very safe location surrounded by other hotels in Mt Laurel.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We look forward to seeing you on your next travel to the Mount Laurel area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel was selected with the aid of a search engine. I was happily surprised by the good
fortune to have selected this particular one. The hosts are gracious, the rooms are large and homey with very large kitchenettes. The one disappointment was the absence of a mini bar. Good value; I would return.

Room Tip: rooms away from hotel entrance
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such nice things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. We are excited you gave our hotel the opportunity during your internet search. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

i stay here all the time when i'm in town. the hotel is great. very homey, clean, great area & the staff there is great. they are very friendly and helpful. the manager jay, is very polite & always smiling. definitely recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels
Doylestown, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed at Extended Stay while working storm Sandy. The suite was nice and roomy. Seperate kitchen area and nice work area. Room was busness friendly and service was good. Good stay. Good price. Would use again.

Room Tip: Ask about company discounts for the suites.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel a good fit for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This particular location of the Extended Stay chain is a cut above the rest. I have stayed at numerous locations and this one looks the most modern and inviting. The staff is much more friendly than any other 2 star hotel. This locations manager, Jay, is attentive and kind to guests and also the staff. The crew seems pretty happy.

Breakfast is available and consists of fresh fruit, Quaker Oatmeal and Breakfast To Go Bars as well as Chewy Granola Bars. Several flavors of muffins and two kinds of coffee are also served. Assorted creamer flavors and cocoa packets make the coffee service special.

Everything in the rooms work. Toilets flush, lights and kitchen appliances are all in great shape. The water is hot and the faucet pressure is great. The kitchen sink even has a Culligan water filter attaached to the faucet for drinking and cooking. The heating and a/c unit isnt too loud and it runs smooth. I have stayed in several rooms at this location and they are all consistent. These are all areas where many hotels of any star rating fail.

There are plenty of counter, table and bureau spaces for all my stuff. I can spread all my paperwork and electronics out to get lots of work done. I think the chain is a fairly safe bet all in all, but this location should be the pride of the organization. Even the hotel of the same name across the street cannot come close in comparison. I would rather not complain about that location, but it is not at all acceptable on all levels as ESA at Crawford Place.

• Stayed February 2013
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Hightstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great Place to stay the staff here very friendly and helpful. Beds are comfy rooms are clean overall nice place to stay will stay again. Manager Jay and Rose and front desk attendent jasmine where always helpful with my stay here at extended stay will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: dont book thru priceline call hotel direct
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was at this location recently. The service of the staff was excellent. The front desk staff including Joelle gave great service with what ever my needs were, i have stayed at other hotels, but none of them compare to Extended Stay America. The management staff of Rose and Jay are outstanding, if I had any issues they were right there to make things right. I enjoy the added feature of the grab and go breakfast, the timing that it is available is perfect for me, I can get and hot chocolate and muffin then start my busy day. I have stayed there with my sons and feel very safe with the security at this location, I sleep very well knowing that i am safe and have nothing to be concerned about. The housekeeping and maintentance staff are also excellent, Bruce is always available with any issues in my room and takes care of them very quickly. I have told all my friends and family who live in many other states about the excellent service that i have recieved at this hotel. Thank you for listening to a very statisfied customer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and management were so helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place

Address: 101 Diemer Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Mount Laurel
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Mount Laurel
Mount Laurel Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.